Just see the screens and video. If by then we don't have you, come for the story... :)
"We should make a flight sim." "Yeah, yeah we really should."
So began our journey to bring you the most photorealistic, high intensity, historically-sweeping flight simulator ever developed for mobile and Apple TV platforms...
ALLIANCE: AIR WAR
- Fly through the sky and fight through miles of gorgeous 3D volumetric clouds in your airplane at breakneck speeds. Infinitely dense and perfectly rendered. Lose the enemy or just daydream in rich cloud banks never before seen in a realtime video game.
- Dogfight online or against hordes of enemy fighter planes and ships with machineguns, rockets, Vulcan cannons, and guided missiles.
- Span decades of air combat development from the fighter props of World War II to the 5th generation multirole fighter jets of tomorrow. And soon, we'll cover the entire history of combat aviation and airplanes- from turn of the century flight to every next generation fighter aircraft in the world. Currently available:
- Supermarine Seafire / Spitfire
- Tornado ADV F3
- EF 2000
- Earn Alliance Credits to upgrade your planes' flying dynamics, engines, armor, weaponry, and payload capacities.
- 6 different game modes to test your air combat pilot skills- Dogfighting, Fleet Attack, Fleet Defense, Attack the Ace, Assassination, and Free Flight.
- Leaderboards to rank yourself against the world's top aces.
Free to play, free to soar. We guarantee you've never before seen anything like Alliance on phones, tablets, or Apple TV!
"Yep, we made it."
• Monthly subscriptions are offered for access to content
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; the cost of the renewal will be equal to the then-current cost in the app
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service
- Small update for new icon. Much bigger update with new planes, new multiplayer features, and more coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
I love it WOW! iPad Pro 11” 1TB BEAUTIFUL!
First of all, I’m playing this game on a iPad Pro 11” (1TB) model. And this is one of the few games that actually supports my device’s native resolution and I get a beautiful full screen, without any ugly black bars that even BILLION dollar game developers, cannot seem to take the time to get it right lol..THIS GAME DOES. It actually utilizes the power of my device, and runs butter smooth while doing so! I’ve owned my iPad Pro 11” 1TB since around January of 2019. This is the first time I’ve ever felt my iPad get warm lol. Not hot, but just warm, yes the first time ever! Lol! So, that tells me this game is using my iPads beastly A12X CPU, and wicked awesome GPU, and some of the 6GB of ram that I have. I love this game, I was just playing it for about 20 minutes, and I just had to minimize, and come back on the AppStore to write a review about it. Excellent game developers right here! Very smooth! Very fluid, excellent graphics! This developer needs to make a “First Person Shooter type game” they would blow PUBG out of the water! PUBG still has big black bars on my iPad Pro 11” 1TB and they’ve yet to add support for my native resolution even after nearly 5 months since launch. Thank you for making a game that shows off our devices so well! And please, try and make a different game GENRE. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
Good Game! Add More Please!
Overall this game is really “filling”, and fulfills all most of my expectations. The graphics are like what it says in the description: photorealistic. There are no ads in game to disturb your gameplay (in my experience), and it is a really smooth game.
Although right now the game is good enough, I would really want more content and missions, though I know they would be coming in future updates. It would really improve the game if you could add historical campaigns (for the time periods that actually happened, like WW2), bombs that you can drop from planes, ground forces like tanks and infantry that you can support or fight, carriers and landing strips that you can return to in order to repair, and/or switch planes, and finally, an improved multiplayer feature, as the current one is pretty laggy. I know I’m asking for a lot, but in my opinion they will really improve the game, and the developers can install them in individual updates instead of a massive one. In all, this game is really awesome and it’s a great addition to your games collection.
This game is honestly terrific. The planes are historically accurate, the terrain is beautiful, and, of course, the actual gameplay itself is enjoyable. Nothing quite like shooting an enemy airplane out of the sky and watching them fall to earth in a blazing fireball! While the Bering Strait and Cold War levels are fun, I find the WWII levels to be frustrating. It’s much trickier to blow up your enemies when you don’t have auto-tracking missiles. Of course this just adds to the realism, but it’s still a bit of a pain. Luckily, the in-game currency is transferable between level sections; i.e. you can earn currency in a Bering Strait level, but then spend it on a WWII plane, if you were so inclined. I’ve heard other players complain about the fuel tanks, which I have to admit, is a bit annoying. You get three fuel tanks, and each one takes an hour to regenerate. However, I’m not too hung up about it; normally, I just play something else. All in all, this game is great, and it’s good to see it’s still being updated! 👍🏻
- Art of the State LLC
- 286 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation). Apple TV.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-2017 Art of the State LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Small Fuel Purchase (Sale) $0.99
- F-22A Navy Plane (Sale) $9.99
- Large Fuel Purchase (Sale) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.