*** Featured in the App Store numerous times by Apple! ***
*** One of the highest rated air combat games in the world! ***
*** 8 million global downloads to date! ***
*** Download it now and see why! ***
ALLIANCE: AIR WAR
- Dogfight online or against hordes of enemy fighters and ships using machineguns, rockets, Vulcan cannons, and guided missiles.
- Explore decades of air combat development from the fighter props of World War II to the 5th generation multi-role fighter jets of tomorrow:
- Supermarine Seafire / Spitfire
- Bf 109
- Fw 190
- Tornado ADV F3
- EF 2000
- Earn Alliance Credits to upgrade your planes' flying dynamics, engines, armor, weaponry, and payload capacities.
- 6 different game modes to test your air combat pilot skills- Dogfighting, Fleet Attack, Fleet Defense, Attack the Ace, Assassination, and Free Flight.
- Leaderboards to rank yourself against the world's top aces.
Free to play, free to soar. We guarantee you've never before seen anything like Alliance on phones, tablets, or Apple TV!
• Monthly subscriptions are offered for access to content
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; the cost of the renewal will be equal to the then-current cost in the app
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it WOW! iPad Pro 11” 1TB BEAUTIFUL!
First of all, I’m playing this game on a iPad Pro 11” (1TB) model. And this is one of the few games that actually supports my device’s native resolution and I get a beautiful full screen, without any ugly black bars that even BILLION dollar game developers, cannot seem to take the time to get it right lol..THIS GAME DOES. It actually utilizes the power of my device, and runs butter smooth while doing so! I’ve owned my iPad Pro 11” 1TB since around January of 2019. This is the first time I’ve ever felt my iPad get warm lol. Not hot, but just warm, yes the first time ever! Lol! So, that tells me this game is using my iPads beastly A12X CPU, and wicked awesome GPU, and some of the 6GB of ram that I have. I love this game, I was just playing it for about 20 minutes, and I just had to minimize, and come back on the AppStore to write a review about it. Excellent game developers right here! Very smooth! Very fluid, excellent graphics! This developer needs to make a “First Person Shooter type game” they would blow PUBG out of the water! PUBG still has big black bars on my iPad Pro 11” 1TB and they’ve yet to add support for my native resolution even after nearly 5 months since launch. Thank you for making a game that shows off our devices so well! And please, try and make a different game GENRE. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
I love your game but I feel it is missing a bunch of other iconic jets. I do understand your game is still being worked on and I can’t wait so see what other planes will be added!
I hope to see this game advance, it has a lot of potential! If possible I’d love to see helicopters at some point.
My overall rating on this game is 5 stars, it’s a really beautiful game and I love the jets in the game. I haven’t lagged much while playing this game either with only one or two of the occasionally lag spikes. I’d like to see a radar guided gun for some of the jets as it would make some jets easier to aim with, like the lower tier jets. Giving lower tear jets easier to aim weapons would make it a little easier to progress.
Alliance credits, in my opinion the alliance credits are way to hard to get a lot of. Please make these credits a bit more numerous as upgrades get pretty expensive and it takes a long time to get these credits. I do love the Ace battle mode as it does pump out a lot of credits if you can avoid a lot of missiles.
This is all I have to note on this game, I love the game, and keep up the hard work! Don’t rush this game as I may lose quality if it is rushed! Thanks.
Good Game! Add More Please!
Overall this game is really “filling”, and fulfills all most of my expectations. The graphics are like what it says in the description: photorealistic. There are no ads in game to disturb your gameplay (in my experience), and it is a really smooth game.
Although right now the game is good enough, I would really want more content and missions, though I know they would be coming in future updates. It would really improve the game if you could add historical campaigns (for the time periods that actually happened, like WW2), bombs that you can drop from planes, ground forces like tanks and infantry that you can support or fight, carriers and landing strips that you can return to in order to repair, and/or switch planes, and finally, an improved multiplayer feature, as the current one is pretty laggy. I know I’m asking for a lot, but in my opinion they will really improve the game, and the developers can install them in individual updates instead of a massive one. In all, this game is really awesome and it’s a great addition to your games collection.
- Art of the State LLC
- 315.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation). Apple TV.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-2020 Art of the State LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Small Fuel Purchase (Sale) $0.99
- F-22A Navy Plane (Sale) $9.99
- Large Fuel Purchase (Sale) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.