AlorAir DryEasy is a restoration app that can connect directly or through WIFI to the Smart dehumidifier. It is completely free to use!
MONITOR THE RESTORATION PROCESS ON THE GO! With the AlorAir DryEasy App, you can:
● Turn the Dehumidifier On / OFF
● Set Relative Humidity
● Turn Purge Faction On / Off
● Quickly Find Your Dehumidifier with a Positioning Switch
● Can Control Multiple Dehumidifiers at the Same Time
● Change over your specific humidity and temperature units
● Set the time to remind filter replacement
● For More Information, Please View Dehumidifier Status
Remotely Monitor your Home Environment and Dehumidifiers, Including:
● Display Temperature, Humidity and GPP at both Inlet and Outlet
● Current External Relative Humidity and Temperature
● Actual Working Hours and Total Working Hours
● Quickly See the Status of All Dehumidifiers
Other Features of AlorAir DryEasy
● Create your Work Plan
● See the Current Location of Your Dehumidifier
● The dehumidifiers you assign will appear in the created room
● View Data Graphically
● Create and Share Drying LOG Via Text or Email
● One Company Account can invite Multiple Users to Monitor and Control the Dehumidifier
● Flexibility of unbinding device permissions
And many more!
1. The Wi-Fi connection has been updated.
2. Optimized the dehum status of the App. ( Delete "standby off" because it's the same meaning as "RH reached" )
3. Optimized the error code E5. (when the device reports an E5 error the App is not affected by it)
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t get the full wifi features! For the price of $1200 it’s a waste of money
It was pain in the *** to set up the wifi features of this dehumidifier, i’m not able to set it up @ all! Inspite of watching & following the video tutorial how to set it up, resetting my iphone 12 pro max several times, re installing the alorair r app still no avail! They need to fix this issues with IOS 14.6! Because of this non functional wifi connectivity issues I’m returning this new alorair commercial dehumidifier storm ultra, Paying for $1200 not to get all the features that they advertised is a waste of money! Very unsatisfied with this software product for $1200 tag price! If the manufacturer are not on top addressing updating their software issues PLEASE DON’T BUY THIS PRODUCT! Otherwise the manufacturer will think having a non functional wifi connectivity issues is not a big deal for the buyer for the price of $1200!
Completely Non-Operational Via WiFi
This app is supposed to connect to your home’s WiFi so you can monitor and control the DH remotely from anywhere. Great idea but the app and dehumidifier don’t work with iOS14, never are able to join or even see your WiFi, so there’s no remote control feature.
AlorAir should be reported and investigated for jacking up the cost of their DHs to $1000 claiming remote control that doesn’t exist.
It’s unfortunate they rely on Chinese manufacturing & app coding (with some menus still in Chinese!) instead of engineering and TESTING in North America to deliver a product, and app, that actually works.
Horrible App That Doesn’t Work!
This app was created to make a $1200 product more marketable and appealing to a consumer. Once I bought the item only for the ability to use the app, I found myself very disappointed when the app wouldn’t connect. The developers are in China and are unwilling to help resolve the issue. Considering the app violates several of the app store’s term and conditions, I would hope that Apple would remove this app. As this company is leveraging the fact they are in the App Store as credible to their company. It’s very misleading to the consumers.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alorair Solutions INC.
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © ALORAIR SOLUTIONS INC.