A simple yet addictive 3D Ski game with 8 different levels!
See how far you can ski without crashing into a tree. The further you go, the harder it gets. So strap on you skis and head for the slopes.
Better support for devices with notch cutout on screen.
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely LOVED the game. It was very fun and addicting at first but I realized it could use some more. I would add add some moguls as the levels get higher. Also I think you should bring the levels up to ten at least. There should be jumps and maybe some other people in the background so it’s possible to run into them. Another one is that I love going skiing in different spots to look at the landscaping. I didn’t like how it was the same place every time. I would make it night in some spots and maybe a sunset or have frozen lakes. Stuff like that. Maybe adding like a championship ski race or something. I still loved this game. I just think these are the things that stood out that if you added, this game could become a HUGE success. Thanks.
I like the game but it should have:
1. More levels. Only 8 levels seems way too easy
2. New features. It should have levels with moguls and bumps, and also where you have to jump offa really big jump and tilt your device in order to land right so you won't crash. Also, there should be an end to every one of the levels except for an endless level.
3. The creatures on the outside boundaries shouldn't be so fast. It's annoying when you spend about 5 rounds trying to get outside the boundaries and to the open space only to die two seconds later.
4. Your player should be able to go faster and not have a minimum speed that you have to go at when you're not constantly speeding up.
5. Customization. You should be able to customize different things like players, whether they have things like trees or not, and other things.
This would be really cool in the game. Please add some of the suggestions that are in this list. Thanks!
Fun little game, but needs work.
The game is pretty fun. Good way to kill time. But it needs a little work. The graphics could be better, the texture of the trees, the bears, and the skier are just bad in today’s standards. Also, the character doesn’t really move. To go faster you just hold down, but the character doesn’t do anything. You’d figure the skier would use its poles to go faster. But the skier kinda just stands still. It’s weird to look at the skier just sitting there as they ski. What are the poles for if the character doesn’t use them? Overall, it’s kinda a good game. It needs work though.
- Sievlar, LLC
- 90.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Sievlar, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.