The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
Now you can stay up to date with the latest research in the field with The American Journal of the Medical Sciences app. All with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
ABOUT The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
The American Journal of The Medical Sciences (AJMS), founded in 1820, is the 2nd oldest medical journal in the United States. The AJMS is the official journal of the Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (SSCI). The SSCI is dedicated to the advancement of medical research and the exchange of knowledge, information and ideas. Its members are committed to mentoring future generations of medical investigators and promoting careers in academic medicine. The AJMS publishes, on a monthly basis, peer-reviewed articles in the field of internal medicine and its subspecialties, which include:
Original clinical and basic science investigations
• Review articles
• Case letters
• Images in the Medical Sciences
Special Features Include:
• Case Report/Focused Review
• Clinical Reasoning: A Case-Based Series
• Historical Articles/Perspectives
• Pathophysiology in Medicine
• The Art and Science of Medical Education
• Trainee Research Reports
• What's Up, Docs?
Invited Special Features Include:
• Cardiology Grand Rounds from Vanderbilt University
• Southwestern Internal Medicine Conference from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
iTunes Subscriptions to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
A single issue of the journal for $59.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $599.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 106.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 348 Issue 5, AMJMS $59.99
- Vol 345 Issue 2, AMJMS $59.99
- Vol 349 Issue 4, AMJMS $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.