measures storage read/write performance in MB/s and IOPS.
AmorphousDiskMark measures storage read/write performance in MB/s and IOPS.
• Sequential 1 MiB block read/write measurements with Queue Depth=1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, or 1024
• Random sequence 4 KiB block read/write measurements with Queue
• Depth=1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, or 1024
• Sequential 1 MiB block read/write measurements
• Random sequence 4 KiB block read/write measurements
• Read/write MB/s or IOPS scores in the main window
• Read/write MB/s and IOPS scores in the tooltip
• Measurement data value: random or zero
• Measurement size: 16 MiB, 32 MiB, 64 MiB, 128 MiB, 256 MiB, 512 MiB, 1 GiB, 2 GiB, 4 GiB, 8 GiB, 16 GiB, 32 GiB, or 64 GiB
• Measurement interval: 0 seconds, ..., 10 minutes
• Measurement duration limit: none, 5 seconds, ..., 1 minute.
A permission was given by the author of CrystalDiskMark to use an identical or similar user interface in this app.
• Added Apple silicon support.
Ratings and Reviews
Just tested a drive in question. One thing this does that the same style program on windows doesn’t require, is you have to specify a read/write folder location. PROTIP: Create a new empty folder. Don’t choose your system library or something.
So MUCH better than BlackMagic Disk Speed
Its a Mac port of the loved CystalDiskMark software. I didn't know this was a thing! I'll be singing the praises of it from here on out.
Very similar to CrystalDiskMark. Works great. Big thanks to the developer for making this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Katsura Shareware
- 961.7 KB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Katsura Shareware
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.