AmpliTube CS 4+
Guitar amps and effects to go
IK Multimedia US, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube CS gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of over 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Expandable with over 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
What’s New in v4.14
- Added Early Metal Collection available for purchase. This adds 3 new Amps & Cabs and 3 pedals.
- Updated All-In 2022 Bundles to include gear from Early Metal Collection
- Improved sharing experience with more project export options
Ratings and Reviews
Great app- needs to keep on top of iOS updates
I’ve just started to rely on AmpliTube. I didn’t think they’d let an iOS update break their GUI! Right now, with the iOS 16 update, AmpliTube is stuck in the portrait mode while in Live. The controls are mostly unavailable, and so none of the presets can be edited. IK should at least have someone test the iOS beta and make a warning announcement about update problems. I was able to use AmpliTube for my last gig, but was really limited. IK really needs to post an acknowledgment of the problem and a timeline to fix it!
So I bought an iRig a few years back, was super excited to be able to get my hands on some of my favorite equipment in digital form. I got the paid version of AmpliTube and bought the Mesa Boogie pack and a cabinet and mic. A few months later my phone broke and I had to get a new one. When I redownloaded the app on my new phone, all my purchases were gone, and the “restore purchases” option didn’t work. I contacted customer support and they said they would look into it. I never heard back from them and haven’t been able to actually get someone to help me since. As a musician on the go, the ability to have great gear fit in my pocket is essential, and having my purchases not saved to my account seems like a really odd decision on the development side of things. I can’t afford to just turn around and fork out another $100-$150 to rebuy what I already purchased. Seems a little shady.
Great app one of the best
I don’t know what all these negative reviews are about. I have owned this app for quite awhile I have everything it offers. It looks great sounds great. Love all the extra packages. Only problem is I usually have to unplug my interface from my iPad and then plug it right back in for it to work. I don’t no why but if this helps anyone. Unplug and plug back in from the lightning connector. Also too long in between any updates new sounds for iOS and such. I have both AmpliTube 5 and 4 on my Mac. Also irig keys the irig pads micro monitors the irig 1 irig 2 irig hd irig pro duo 1 st one and the I loud speaker which I LOVE and the I klip stand and adapters. Love it all. I use my iPad more a lot more Otherwise great job.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 869.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2022 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX $19.99
- Metal amp $4.99
- Overdrive $3.99
- Chorus $3.99
- Fender Collection 1 $24.99
- Clean amp $4.99
- Bass amp $4.99
- Metal Distortion $3.99
- Wah $3.99
- Reverb $3.99