SUPERMEGAQUEST presents ANCESTOR! A super fun puzzle action runner that will challenge your brain and dazzle your eyes. Venture across a dangerous landscape riddled with traps and enemies. Defeating foes and overcoming obstacles will earn you currency chips that you can spend on lavish cloaks and various orbs. As you travel further into the unknown, your surroundings scale in difficulty, demanding quick thinking and swift reflexes.
- Procedurally generated map means a different run every time!
- Three challenging bosses to defeat for glory and wealth!
- 8 different backgrounds!
- Game becomes more difficult the longer you last!
- All cloaks/orbs/projectiles can be purchased using in-game currency!
- Leaderboard and Achievements supported!
Ancestor has been completely rebuilt from the ground up! This update should solve many of the issues and bugs that the old legacy version had.
Ratings and Reviews
Has so much potential
This game is beautiful, right from the start it blows away most phone games. Game play is indeed fun, but it will get old quickly. I can't see myself playing this for months, at the moment it's extremely fun to play. I wish they would have added some sort of story to it. I know that's asking a lot for a phone game, but why not break the cliché? The map indeed changed every new game, but it's still very repetitive once you play it enough. It's challenging without being impossible, and the items can easily be purchased with the "chips" you earn in the game or by watching Ads for 500 chips. But if you don't want to earn any, you can purchase every item for only .99 which isn't bad at all. Ancestor is an extremely impressive game, I just wish they would have added more story and depth to it so I could continue to enjoy it.
Very good game but one problem still 5 stars :)
This game is super fun and I’ve had it for a day or so. I love the pixel aspect of the game and also how it’s kinda puzzle genre too. The only bad thing about the game is that the amount of chips you need to get in order to get cool skins is like.. 75k and I’m aiming for the reaper which is 200k and that will take loads of work to get to.
Update: I’ve gotten everything I wanted, but I deleted the game about 2 years ago. I’m currently bored in a car so I decided to re-download it. My only problem is there is no accounts you can make to save your progress, so the same thing will happen that did last time. 1) I grind everyday and spend hours and hours on the game 2) I get bored so I delete the game, wanting to come back to it later 3) When I re-download it my progress doesn’t save.
This could be good...
I love the aesthetic, but the gameplay is tough and repetitive; could be great with a simple update.
+Diverse bosses (I'm assuming - even after playing many times I die after the second boss so I don't know) and multiple puzzle variations.
+ Different outfits, lasers, and orbs, great graphics and aesthetic.
- Memory wall is too hard to quickly solve. Add more space between it and time-consuming puzzles that require lengthy focus placed directly in front of it, or make the symbols blink to help make it a feasible puzzle to solve - I die pretty much every time I encounter it which is decreasing the frequency that I play the game.
- Gameplay is too repetitive to keep me coming back. I die on the second or third level once I encounter a tough puzzle right in front of a memory wall and die...I want to get to more bosses!!! This would add variety and make the gameplay more fluid and interesting/long-lasting. Maybe make an easy and hard mode? Or make the level of difficulty progress more slowly?
-Different weapons, cloaks and orbs should have different abilities to add incentive to earn them - rather than just a visual aesthetic.
-Hasn't been updated in a while.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SuperMegaQuest Inc.
- 134.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 SUPERMEGAQUEST INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloak: Ram $0.99
- Projectile: Rainbow $0.99
- Cloak: Demon $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.