Play endless levels with the new cross-platform feature!
Animal Super Squad is a physics-based adventure game with community driven content and endless replayability. Speed through a world full of dangers and bananas, find all the hats, or forget all that nonsense and just play other people’s stuff.
- "If you are in a lighthearted mood and want a game you can sit down to and enjoy while laughing out loud, then Animal Super Squad is your game." -Touch Arcade (Rating: 5/5).
- "A crazy platforming/karting adventure game that is a joy to play." -Android Police (Rating: 4.5/5).
- "Animal Super Squad is one of those games that’s equal parts ‘WTF?’ and ‘this is awesome!" -Nintendolife (Rating: 8/10).
Animal Super Squad is a new and creative game where a big part of the gameplay is created and shared by the community. Play community levels, upvote the best maps, and once a week, experience the most creative content in the weekly featured spotlight. Naturally, you can play the developer-made Adventure Mode as well, which features a smooth learning curve in the beginning, and frustratingly impossible levels in the end.
* Play as your favorite animal - As long as your favorite animal is either a chicken, a fish or a sloth.
* Choose from a variety of vehicles - Each with different controls, don't worry, you'll figure them out along the way.
* Get to the other side of the level to win - You know how this works, you’ve played games before, jeez.
* Unlock stuff! - Like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head.
* Community-driven level editor - gives endless replayability by letting you make and share levels, and compete in making the best (or worst) level.
* Physics-based gameplay - is 100% accurate 90% of the time, (to be honest, we don't really know how physics works).
- Play user created levels in the new online cross-platform feature!
- Includes: cloud saves, leaderboards, featured levels, level browser
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No editor, but still great...
In a nutshell, this game is an adventure physics puzzle game... Meaning the levels are designed is a way that geeks like you are playing more of an adventure game rather than a trial of sorts, which I absolutely love. There are no timer that I can see, at least not in the traditional sense. That being said, there are no penalties(in a competitive sense) for dying, so you are free to enjoy yourself and learn the levels at a nice pace... My one gripe is the heavy hope for the editor to be implemented in a future update. Aside from that... The game runs well and the controls handle well. Great job guys 😎😎😎
Great Game with one issue
This game is amazing. It is a joy to play and the levels are amazing(so far). There are only two issues that I see with this game. I have been having an issue where the game won’t save my progress. I deleted and redownloaded the game three times and it worked fine until I got to the second world. Now if I close the game and open it back up the progress I just made is gone. Other than this issue, what I played was amazing. I really want to progress further and see more of what this game has to offer but the saving issue I’ve been experiencing makes that difficult. I haven’t seen anything about it though, so maybe it’s rare. Overall I think this game is definitely a five star experience but the saving issue needs to be fixed.
I almost never spend money on apps but this one is definitely worth it. The thing that keeps it a 4 star is that the controls are a little laggy and annoying to use. Would also love to see level creator come to mobile, would make it a 5 star instantly. Overall a great game worth more than $5.
Update: Almost a month later and I am still enjoying this game as much as I was the first day I got it. At first I gave a 4 star because the controls did not feel good but with the latest update the controls feel radically better. And on top of that you can customize them to you're preferences. So this game readily deserves a 5 star. And the level customizer would now just be a great bonus. Great job doublemoose!
Developer Response ,
Hello thank you for your review. The editor might be difficult to get to the phone but never say never. For the controls we updated them in the latest patch so hopefully that will make the game feel better to play.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DoubleMoose Games, AB
- 301.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © DoubleMoose Games, all rights reserved. Original pls dont steal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.