Any Video Converter Lite New Version, No.1 Functional Free Video Converter!
Any Video Converter Lite is an all-in-one free video converter with perfect combination of video converter, online video downloader, video editor and audio extractor. It includes lots of preset profiles that allow you to convert video to almost all popular video formats so that it fits mobile devices like iPhone (iPhone 5S included)/iPad(iPad Air, iPad mini 2 included), iPod, Apple TV, Samsung, HTC, Amazon, Blackberry, Sony PSP, PS3 etc.
• The best video converter to convert video file formats between AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, 3GP, ASF, FLV, RMVB, SWF, TY, etc for various smart phones, tablets, game console and portable media players.
• Video editing function helps you crop video, clip any segments, merge multiple files into one.
• Split audio files from videos and save as MP3, WMA, M4V, M4B, AAC. AC3 etc. on Mac OS X.
• Support batch video conversion and multiple thread.
• Download online videos from multiple sites. Lite version only supports dailymotion, metacafe and nicovideo. If you want to add more websites, you can consider our Platinum or Pro version.
• Multi-language is supported.
• Alert once conversion is done and automatically add converted video files to iTunes for you.
• Automatically retry video downloading when encountered with a network error.
+++++ Do you want to convert more HD video like AVCHD, MOD, TS files? Do you want to rip DVD and burn video to DVD disc, folder or IOS files? Do you want to capture HD video from screen or camera to create tutorial? If so, you can consider purchasing our Any Video Converter Platinum. Now it is 65% OFF!
+++++ Please write a review for Any Video Converter Lite. Your advice and feedback will be greatly appreciated.
1. Add more output profiles;
2. Add video effects;
3. Support 2-pass-encoding for MP4 files;
4. Support de-interlacing and preview;
5. Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought a video converting program to convert some old flash videos… and it did not work. Then I found this. The interface is a bit weird, but it worked … and worked well.
So I tossed some other odd video formats at it. It seems to work well with anything I had… and the price is awesome, so I can not for the life of me figure out why so many people complained about it.
Awful! Don’t download this app!
Not easy to use, comes with free spyware, and is very hard to fully uninstall (I still haven’t been able to get rid of it). It’s never worked well, and crashes 80% of the time. Customer service/support does not exist and will not email you back. Awful, awful, bad, don’t do it.
I like this app a lot. It has a simple interface, while also not treating you like an idiot. It actually tells you what the extensions are and the devices it is capable of converting to, rather than just “Convert for iPhone”. Also allows option to add in a subtitles file. All in all, great app. I’m happy with this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.