Any Video Converter Lite New Version, No.1 Functional Free Video Converter!
Any Video Converter Lite is an all-in-one free video converter with perfect combination of video converter, online video downloader, video editor and audio extractor. It includes lots of preset profiles that allow you to convert video to almost all popular video formats so that it fits mobile devices like iPhone (iPhone 5S included)/iPad(iPad Air, iPad mini 2 included), iPod, Apple TV, Samsung, HTC, Amazon, Blackberry, Sony PSP, PS3 etc.
• The best video converter to convert video file formats between AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, 3GP, ASF, FLV, RMVB, SWF, TY, etc for various smart phones, tablets, game console and portable media players.
• Video editing function helps you crop video, clip any segments, merge multiple files into one.
• Split audio files from videos and save as MP3, WMA, M4V, M4B, AAC. AC3 etc. on Mac OS X.
• Support batch video conversion and multiple thread.
• Download online videos from multiple sites. Lite version only supports dailymotion, metacafe and nicovideo. If you want to add more websites, you can consider our Platinum or Pro version.
• Multi-language is supported.
• Alert once conversion is done and automatically add converted video files to iTunes for you.
• Automatically retry video downloading when encountered with a network error.
+++++ Do you want to convert more HD video like AVCHD, MOD, TS files? Do you want to rip DVD and burn video to DVD disc, folder or IOS files? Do you want to capture HD video from screen or camera to create tutorial? If so, you can consider purchasing our Any Video Converter Platinum. Now it is 65% OFF!
+++++ Please write a review for Any Video Converter Lite. Your advice and feedback will be greatly appreciated.
1. Add more output profiles;
2. Add video effects;
3. Support 2-pass-encoding for MP4 files;
4. Support de-interlacing and preview;
5. Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This was a great application, but then randomly just stopped working and now it never opens. I have no clue whether it is my laptop or what. It was a really good converter while it lasted.
I downloaded this to convert videos to submit online to National Boards (they recommended this program). I used it on my PC with no issues last year, so I thought on my new mac it would be easier. I recorded my videos using an iphone and ipad. On my mac this program kept having an error come up when I tried to upload the videos into the app... I used this same programs PC version on my PC desktop and it had no problem converting the file. The two versions of the program are very different and the free PC version vs the free apple version is so much better.
I bought a video converting program to convert some old flash videos… and it did not work. Then I found this. The interface is a bit weird, but it worked … and worked well.
So I tossed some other odd video formats at it. It seems to work well with anything I had… and the price is awesome, so I can not for the life of me figure out why so many people complained about it.
The developer, Anvsoft Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AnvSoft Inc.
- 38.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.7.5 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © AnvSoft Inc, 2007-2014