This is the standalone full version of Timerange. If you want to try it out for free before buying, you can download free version of Timerange from the App Store. You can also upgrade your free version using In-App Purchase there.
Calculate dates, intervals between two dates and create countdowns — all in one app, Timerange. Add or subtract workdays or set up your workweek and get exact amount of workdays between two dates. Create customizable countdowns and display them on your Home Screen with widgets.
• Add days, weeks, months or years to any date or subtract them.
• Choose which weekdays to count.
• Set specific dates that must be skipped in the calculation.
• Calculate intervals between two dates.
• Exclude or include start and end dates into calculation.
• Get exact amount of workdays, non-working days or weekdays selected by you between dates.
• Set your own workweek to personalize results when calculating intervals.
• Create time counters from a specific event or countdowns until an event.
• Set style of the counters and their color.
• Receive notifications when a countdown is about to finish.
• Add Time Counters widget to your Home Screen to track the counters without opening Timerange.
• Customize every screen’s initial data that will be shown to you every time you launch the app.
This is probably the last update for Timerange in 2020. I hope that you made the most out of this weird year and wish you the best in the next one :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
• Fixed the old (pre-iOS 14) widget failing to load.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.