Movieday is a great way to create your own day-by-day schedule for watching movies. Explore and add movies to a calendar using fast and simple search by movies and people. Mark movies as watched or not watched yet. Receive reminders about movies you've added at any time convenient for you.
• A minimalistic interface that makes it really easy to control your schedule and explore new movies.
• A convenient built-in calendar for managing your own schedule plus lists of all watched and overdue movies from the calendar.
• Fast and easy search by movies and people.
• Personal reminders about added movies. Just set the time when you want to receive them.
• An extension that shows you movies that you set for a current day.
If you have a question, suggestion or if you find a bug in Movieday, email me at support(at)randexdev.com.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/randexdev.
Visit my site: http://randexdev.com.
Meet Movieday 2.2 — little refresh of the app to improve your experience on latest devices and fix some annoying bugs.
• Updated absolutely everything inside to use latest iOS technologies.
• Screens of iPhone X and newer are now supported.
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when you search for a movie that you've added to your calendar before.
• Fixed a bug that prevented you from searching in languages containing non-Latin characters.
• Improved movie reminders.
Movieday 3 is coming next year with design overhaul, widgets, TV shows and other improvements. If there’s something you'd like to see in Movieday, now is the best time to tell me about it! Use "Support & Suggestions" button in "About Movieday" page or write me to email@example.com. I'd love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
Decent... but could use some tweaks.
So app is decent but could use some love.
1) You cannot search for a movie by the full title. The search bar makes you search by key words of the title and you sometimes still have issues finding your move.
2) Would be better if you could look at the movie’s official trailer or had a direct link to the trailer through YouTube or an actually reliable 3rd party.
3) Movie’s release date is not listed and you have to search else where for it.... would be better if it was with the synopsis even if it was just the month of the release and not the exact date as we know all that can change on dime.
4) It took quite a bit of stumbling to figure out how exactly to pin a movie to an exactly date in the calendar.
Those are my general complaints, mostly just general info issues otherwise works alright.
Search engine is not good enough
Can’t find any movie by searching the title. U have to search key words to find a movie.
Comes up short...
Crashes when attempting to toggle on Reminders in Settings. Although it has a built in calendar that allows you to add a movie that you would like to see on a future date, a better approach would be to list feature films and their release dates in a way similar to Flixster and allow you to sync those dates with iCal. I don't see any real value in this app. Definitely don't pay the $.99 in app purchase.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ruslan Murin
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Ruslan Murin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.