Apparound is a cloud based mobile app which digitises sales content and sales processes.
• real time quoting
• sales and marketing content
• contract generation
• electronic signature
• sales tracking and monitoring
• information management and business intelligence
Apparound works as a native app on tablets and smartphones.
Designed to be customer facing, the app works offline and provides content and real time quotes without a connection. The seller is guided through the sales cycle presenting the right content to customers, quoting in real time and getting a contract signed. All of this can be done in one customer meeting.
Apparound helps companies improve sales productivity by simplifying the sales process for sellers and making the buying process easier for customers.
Seven modules to improve sales productivity:
• Intelligent Quoting: it includes content, pricing, discounting and quote generation.
• Solution Advisor: it provides guided selling and recommends products based on customer needs.
• Contract Generator: it improves the contract generation process. Contract fields are directly filled in with the customer information collected during the quoting process.
• Electronic Signature: it increases the speed of deal closure, by signing the contract with electronic signature.
• Sales Tracker: it is a dynamic dashboard for sellers to track quotes and customers.
• Knowledge Manager: it manages customer campaigns and sales enablement, by collecting data in a standard way from any device.
• Cloud solution
• Works offline
• Customer facing
• Multi-device: accessible on tablet and smartphone
• Renewals and upselling: it is now possible to manage expiring contracts by building renewal and upsell quotes based on the customer's order history and on the compatibility between the previously purchased products and the new catalogue items.
• Customised quotes for target profiles: it is now possible to organise customers in groups (profiles) based on the collected information and to define quotes dedicated to the selected profiles. The seller can use different offer types and price lists depending on the characteristics of the target customer.
• Content management: brochures, documents and other contents can be recalled inside the configuration engine and attached to the quote sent to the customer by email. Furthermore, it is now possible to add abstracts, previews and tags to documents to simplify the research and browsing through the content.
• Sales Tracker: it is now possible to customise the Sales Tracker view and filter the customer list by agent, agent groups and current status of quotes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.