- Bellabeat has been featured in Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, Digital Trends & more
- Over 1M women achieved their personal wellness goals with Bellabeat products
- Bellabeat is a brand dedicated to innovation in the field of women’s wellness
Bellabeat Wellness Coach App is a combination of a holistic wellness coach and tracker designed for women. Access our personalized coaching programs that helped thousands of women achieve their wellness goals. Our specialized programs are enhanced and released to the Bellabeat Wellness Coach App every month.
With the help of the Bellabeat Wellness Coach App, you can also access Bellabeat’s vast wellness content library covering fitness, beauty, mindfulness, and nutrition.
Bellabeat Wellness Coach App pairs with all Bellabeat products, including the “Leaf” Wellness Tracker, “Time” Hybrid Smart Watch and “Spring” Smart Water Bottle. The app collects all the captured information from your Bellabeat devices and translates it into useful data that can help you reach your wellness goals.
Want more than just tracking and data insights? Get personalized wellness coaching programs, full access to our extensive wellness content library and special discounts on all Bellabeat products.
See our website for our standard subscription and device offers. Once a subscription plan is purchased:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of the purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Personalized wellness coaching programs
- Currently available: Weight Loss, Anti-Aging
- Get daily workouts, nutrition plans, meditations, articles and beauty routines
WELLNESS CONTENT LIBRARY
- Hundreds of videos, meditations, and articles
- Fitness: home fitness, stretching, mobility, yoga, pilates, barre, strength workouts…
- Mindfulness: guided meditations, relaxation music, binaural sounds
- Beauty: face yoga, anti-aging exercises...
- Nutrition: daily meal plans, supplements...
- Track your activity throughout the day and get useful insights into your habits
- Track steps, calories, distance, and duration of activity
- Track and improve your sleep patterns
- Identify the length of light and deep sleep states
- Track sleep quality
- See which aspects of your daily life impact your stress sensitivity
- Observe areas of improvement to enhance your resistance to stress
MEDITATION AND BREATHING EXERCISES
- Reduce stress and anxiety through calming meditation exercises
- Track your breathing with the Leaf to determine your level of calmness
- Track your menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Learn how to keep physical balance during your period
- Track your water intake and work on reaching your water intake goal
- Receive reminders and stay hydrated throughout the day
- Hydration feature works optimally with Bellabeat smart water bottle, Spring
ALARMS & ALERTS
- Receive silent vibration alerts and alarms from your Leaf or Time device
- Set a wake-up or contraception pill alarms
- Inactivity alert will notify you with a vibration if you are inactive for some time
- Sync certain data measured by Leaf or Time to the Apple Health app. This feature is optional.
NOTICE: App works best with Bellabeat products.
For specific details on what changed with any specific update, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Terms of Service: https://www.bellabeat.com/pages/legal
Big things have been happening on our end that we’re positive you’ll enjoy and benefit from. Not only did we upgrade the look of the app, but we’ve added a Wellness Score, which will help you track and achieve your goals more efficiently. Have an Ivy? Then you’ll love the Readiness Score feature that helps you see and understand your body’s recovery.
Come inside and see what your scores say about you, your recovery, and your lifestyle.
The Bellabeat Team
Ratings and Reviews
Ivy is great, app is good
I use the Ivy and I could not recommend it more. I’ve ran with it each day for 3 weeks and have also done kayaking and biking. I have only needed to recharge it twice, and the only negative has been a slight lack of tracking under even a few trees.
As for the app, I would give it 4.5 starts if I could, but have given the benefit of the doubt. All in all it provides very useful information about your performance and overall health, but is slightly lacking in User Interface as opposed to other activity apps. The graphs are often annoying because I have not found out how to choose a point on the graph to see a value, you can only see the trend roughly plotted and guess (this goes for paces from your runs and also things like your heart rate throughout the night). I also find the calendar view largely useless, especially when compared to something like Apple’s activity rings. Don’t get me wrong though, the data Ivy provides is second to none.
In summary, Ivy provides as accur
Developer Response ,
Hi baby_kristy_butterfly, thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Ivy and we will forward the input to our team for future releases. If you ever have any other concerns or questions for us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as our team is always there for you. All the best, Bellabeat
Pretty Tracker, Pretty App, Meh Data
I really wanted a nice looking fitness tracker so I could wear it all the time. My Fitbit started looking pretty sad after a year or so and it definitely looks like an athletic tracker. I always wore my Bella Beat as a bracelet, because I knew swapping it out as a clip or necklace would be more annoying. But the bracelet is kind of bulky.
I was mostly worried about whether it would work as well as my fit bit and I think the answer is no. Sleep tracking wasn’t great, steps seemed low compared to my phone that doesn’t move more than I do. I was hoping for an app that allowed better integration with other services but that seemed limited. I’d personally much rather import the data over to the health app where I can track everything. And I’ve always been frustrated with the lack of options for integrating the vibrating alarm with more than just an alarm that’s not super east to adjust.
I’m really intrigued by the new watch, because I’ve always wanted a normal watch that also functions like a fitness tracker, but at the end of the day I just keep thinking I’d be better off prioritizing function over form.
My partner in fitness
’ve had my Bellabeat Ivy for a two weeks now and am very happy with it. This is my 3rd BB and the Ivy addresses the issues I had with my first two Leafs, namely a one-day battery life and the fact I couldn’t immerse it in water. The data collected by my Ivy is logically and usefully displayed on the Wellness Coach app. I’m a recovering heart attack patient and the heart rate data compiled in the app is essential reading for my doctor. I showed the heart data to my doctor every time I have an appointment. The accuracy of the readings is impressive and consistent and when my numbers are taken three times a week at my cardiac rehab sessions at the hospital we’ve come to use the Ivy’s heart rate number over that of the nurse’s oximeter because my Ivy tends to do a better job filtering out the “white noise” of my a-fib condition. Medical science is a data-driven discipline and being able to provide my doctor with hard data each visit is immensely valuable. My last doctor’s appt la
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bellabeat, Inc.
- 389.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Bellabeat Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bellabeat+ Monthly $9.99
- Bellabeat+Free $119.99
- Bellabeat+ Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.