Get more done at once with the Whirlpool® app and a compatible smart capable appliance. Control your smart capable appliance, get real-time updates and notifications, and access helpful kitchen and laundry tips, appliance info, and customer support--all from the palm of your hand.
Hands full? No worries. Use your voice to control what you can’t reach. Keep up with dinner and laundry even when you have your hands full by using a compatible voice-enabled device.*
- Remotely start cooking cycles, save your favorites and get notifications such as when your oven has preheated or your cooking time has ended.*
- Whirlpool works with Yummly! Yummly® Guided Cooking makes meal prep easier by helping you answer the question “what’s for dinner?” before it’s even asked. Recipes with the Connected Fork icon in the Yummly® app include step-by-step video tutorials that provide the extra assistance you need on busy days. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool® smart cooking appliance.**
- Get the right settings for frozen meals every time with Scan-to-Cook technology.***
- Make multi-step meals simple by sending cooking instructions to the oven or microwave all at once.
- Download the right cycle for a load of dishes, get specialty cycles, and customized care with the Download & Go™ option.*
- Receive notifications when your washing cycle has ended and your dishes are ready to be unloaded.
Washers and dryers (Connected subscription may be required)
- Manage your routine right from your mobile device. Set, start, pause and monitor progress on your laundry appliances, even while you’re away.*
- Schedule a wash cycle to be completed by the time you get home so you can keep your laundry moving, no matter where you are (select models).
- Manage laundry day from anywhere by assigning family members tasks like transferring a load to the dryer or folding clean clothes. They'll get the notification on their smart devices (select models).
- Send dry cycles to the dryer that match the wash cycle you used so you’ll know your clothes will be dried the way you want (select models).
- Create and save your favorite cycles under any name and edit at any time.
- Personalized Quick Tips make sure your family’s laundry gets the care it deserves while helping laundry day go smoothly (select models).
- Receive helpful alerts that let you know if there's an issue that may affect performance, then follow step-by-step instructions and select how-to videos to help guide you through quick fixes.
*Features may vary by product and are subject to change. Compatible connected appliance required. A connected subscription may be required. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect.
**Select recipes only. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect and yummly.com/privacy.
*** Not all frozen foods included.
Google, Google Home, and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
CA residents - Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.whirlpool.com/services/about-us/do-not-sell-my-personal-information.html
This Whirlpool® app release includes bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be so much more
The app functions fine, but there are so many more things the developers could do. There are too many steps to remotely control an appliance and also too many restrictions. Wish I could start my dishwasher from any where at any time. Not keep pressing the remote button each time it is opened. Same with the microwave. Good ideas, but need to really start catching up with the remote control ideas in this generation if they want to remain relevant. Expected more.
Update: Moved to 4 star as I reinstalled the app and fixed some of the issues. I appreciate the company reaching out. Good customer service.
Still have to select remote control each time which is redundant and cumbersome, but I am liking my appliances more and more, each and everyday. Just bought a dryer as well. Now I have the smart dishwasher, microwave, and dryer. Looking forward to what updates software updates could bring.
Developer Response ,
Madsciencenerd, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your App and synchronization. Please reach out to us directly at 1-866-333-4591, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please bring the old app back
A week before the new version of the app was released, I was about the write a very positive review (4 stars), commending the app improving its quality and stability with kitchen appliances after several years of the opposite. The old version let you see each kitchen appliance and within one screen see the status and tap to toggle options like oven light, vent fan, etc. When cooking was done, you would get a push notification on your device with an option to stop cooking, keep the temp and continue cooking or set it to keep warm. Then the real powerful, under the radar feature was you could set up multi step cooking- broil for x minutes, then bake for y minutes, and keep warm for z minutes. This was awesome. Now in the new version all of that is nowhere to be found and I feel like whirlpool literally cheated me since I paid for my appliances expecting those feature to be available. It’s fine to pretty things up and modernize looks once and while but please don’t do it at the expense of what makes something useful.
Developer Response ,
Hi David Not running, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the new Whirlpool app. We are sorry that you experienced a problem. We want to look into your issue further. Please call us at 866-333-4591 Mon–Tue: 8 a.m.–6 p.m. EST, Wed–Fri: 9 a.m.–6 p.m. EST, or reach out to us via Private Message on our Whirlpool Facebook page by using the following link https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Direct Message us via Twitter at https://twitter.com/whirlpoolusa
Call customer support—they are fantastic!
Every time we have a power outage, the display goes dead. Luckily, I can use the ovens (only by dint of messing with it for hours), but I can’t use the smart function, nor can I set the time, date, etc. The instruction manual is worthless and the appliance store where I bought a full kitchen of new appliances is so intimidated by the Smart tech they refuse to come out.
UPDATE from 1 star to 5: I received an email from Whirlpool and an assurance
that they wanted to help me. The number took me right to John who was able to perform all sorts of diagnostics and believed me when I told him what I had tried multiple times. He generated a service ticket for a more complex diagnosis and that will tell us the next step. Whirlpool has renewed my faith in customer service and John is a steely-eyed missile man!
Developer Response ,
Hey Kidslibrarian, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your App and synchronization. Please reach out to us directly at 1-866-333-4591, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Whirlpool Corporation
- 70.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ® /TM ©2020 Whirlpool. Used under license in Canada. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.