FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you'll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
- Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
- Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
- Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
- Rotate video clips in any degrees.
- Playback your clips in reverse.
- Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
- Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
- Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
- Record your own voice-overs.
- Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
- Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
- Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
- PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
- Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
EASY VIDEO SHARING AND SAVING
- Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo 5.0 Unlimited Subscription
- With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
- Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
- No export watermark or logo roll.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
- Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
- You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
1.Resolved several minor issues and enhanced overall stability..
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for a startup
I was honestly leery of downloading this app after reading some of the reviews. But I had read an article listing this app in a list of 15 other video editing apps and it was the only one that seem to fit all my needs. First of all, it’s freaking FREE. There is no watermark on your video and no length to your video. Sure, there’s in app purchases, but I’ve found the supplied templates to be more than adequate, easy to use, and diverse enough so that my videos don’t all look the same. I’d like more music options, but again...IT’S FREE PEOPLE! I’m hoping to use this app to step up our marketing game in the social media world for my startup, but so far I’ve had a great time just making fun movies of the fam. Don’t let the snotty reviews detour you from downloading this. I’ve had zero crashes, zero frustrations, and zero dollars spent on my marketing budget. 👊
Excellent App but it needs Improvement
I love this app mainly because it is free and I am able to add my music to my personal videos. I have given it four stars because I do not find it to be user friendly. The developers need to change the way photos and videos to be added to the user’s creation are displayed. The small round thumbnails are cute but impractical. If you don’t know what the video thumbnail you want to import looks like or you have multiple videos with the same image as the thumbnail you will end up just importing all the videos into the app in order to eliminate the ones you don’t want. Finding some of the features is also a tad too complicated. Apart from not being user friendly the app has not crashed on me since I have been using it so it is reliable. For a free app it offers a lot of features, enough features to enable you to complete your projects, unlike many other apps. Hopefully the developers will work on making the app more user friendly without taking away from what they already have.
Amazing but they changed it
I love filmora go I edit with it all the time and the only editing app i use but it changed recently. So I haven’t used it in a couple weeks than all of a sudden I come back on there and it’s different and changed a lot i liked it before it changed now every time I try it and go on the app it works fine but then less than five minutes later it takes me off the app. I don’t want to give this app a bad review or anything but if they want more people to use it they need to put it back to the way it is. I’m a teen who loves editing and puts them on Instagram and I love editing stuff like stranger things,American Horror story, or Celebrities like Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby brown but now I can’t do that if filmora is acting like this so if the creator sees this please reply because my once loved app is acting up.
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 215.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wondershare. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Logo Roll $3.99
- FilmoraGo Pro (1 Year ) $29.99
- FilmoraGo Pro （1 Month） $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.