FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing app with advanced features and tons of ways to be creative. Create music videos, velocity edit, make your own movies, and share videos with your friends! You’ll save time and have a blast.
Why you'll love FilmoraGo:
POWERFUL YET SIMPLE VIDEO EDITING TOOLS
- Intuitive timeline view makes it easier to manage multiple timelines.
- Trim, split, duplicate, or merge video clips.
- Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
- Rotate video clips in any degrees.
- Playback your clips in reverse.
- Stunning templates help create videos in seconds.
- Adjust display: change brightness, contrast, temperature, vignette, saturation, clarity.
PERFECT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS
- Royal-free music library and built-in sound effects.
- Record your own voice-overs.
- Trim and cut the audio to remove unwanted parts.
STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
- Add animated text or fun stickers on video and photo.
- Support fantastic filters and text overlays.
- PIP: add multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, etc.
- Canvas: add background to your video and adjust aspect ratio.
ADVANCE CAMERA FEATURES
- The first iOS video editor with Double Take/multi-cam (available for iPhone XR or later).
- AR Camera: Create memoji/animoji selfie video
- Retouch: Reshape your face of size, eyes and lips
- Video beautification: Whiten and Smooth your skin
EASY VIDEO-SHARING AND SAVING
- Share your video to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- Save videos to your camera roll.
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription:
- With FilmoraGo Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and LogoRoll will be removed automatically.
- Get all of FilmoraGo’s features and paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
- No export watermark or logo roll.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions will automatically be renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the time of renewal.
- Your account will be charged for the subscription renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period in order to avoid service gaps.
- You can turn off auto-renewal at any time through your Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We value your feedback.
Here’s how you can contact us:
New features are coming!
1. Support custom watermark.
2. Support setting video cover.
3. Optimization and improvement of some known issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Best editing app ever!!!
I’m a pro with phones but a first timer with editing any type of videos. This app made it to where is was extremely easy to edit and with great results. And I didn’t even have to purchase a Pro package yet. The free edits were enough for me, but I believe in time those Pro features will be calling my name. The app is simple to use and the tools are easy to use and find. My 16yo son edits videos like he worked in a Hollywood studio his whole life. He’s just extremely skilled at it. I recommended this app to him, and I can’t wait to see what magic he works! The only issue I had was how I couldn’t export my music from ITunes when there was an option to do so. I’m guessing they haven’t fully got the permission from Apple yet. But it definitely shouldn’t be an options button to add music from your iTunes if the feature isn’t available yet. BUT I can say the option to export the sounds out of any of your personal videos it a plus! And made up for the iTunes issue for me. Great job creating this app!!!
Disappointed and Frustrated
I paid for the monthly pro version. I’ve been using this app for over a month and it was fine but recently it has been lagging and freezing. It is very frustrating. I edited a video and now when I open that project in the app the screen is frozen I cannot click on anything or make any edits or save my video. I spent so long editing it and it was a waste because I cannot access the video. I have closed the app and opened it multiple times and I waited hours in between trying to access the video (since I was hoping it would no longer be frozen) but it has been 8 hours and it is still not working. The home screen of the app works but when I click on the video I just edited I cannot edit it or save it or click on anything. I am very disappointed with this app. There are also not that many features included in the paid version. Another downside is that when you add text or picture in picture it does not stay where you want it in the video clip if you cut out any of the video before the text or picture in the timeline. You have to keep moving the pictures and text around unless you cut out everything or add every video clip completely first before adding the text and pictures on top of the video clips. (sometimes while editing I find another clip I want to add or want to cut out something but it’s so complicated to do because it will cause all of the text and picture in pictures to move). I do not recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
We apologize that our App did not satisfy your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at email@example.com? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Like it BUT...
It's not enough that I paid for the supposedly LIFETIME version of Filmora for MAC and paid for a Filmorago sub for one year.
PLUS before FILMORA made changes to their sub & billing, I PAID for a number of of graphic packs like the Doodle Pack. Now my sub has expired for Filmorago and FILMORA has put virtually everything except for some very basic stickers into their PRO tier. So even the simple arrow that I wanted to use requires a PRO subscription of $32 a yr or$6.99/mo. I'm just so tired of so many apps that seem to want to use subscription billing to do what seems to so often be overcharging customers and to not even recognize those who already spent money with them and have been a customer before. Filmora's good, but there are lots of other good video editing apps that probably have a better deal upon renewal. I think Filmora may have changed ownership since I first began to use them and this is probably contributing to the much higher costs.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 金丹 陈
- 199.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Wondershare. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- FilmoraGo Pro (1 Year ) $32.99
- FilmoraGo Pro （1 Month） $6.99
- Remove Logo Roll $4.99
- FilmoraGo Pro （Perpetual Plan） $59.99
- Export 1080P $4.99
- FilmoraGo Pro （1 Week） $1.99
- Vogue $1.99
- Fashion $1.99
- Retro $0.99
- FilmoraGo Pro (3 Months) $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.