If you’ve ever felt lost building DFS lineups without a computer in front of you, we’ve taken all the main components to building lineups like the experts and turned it mobile – the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app. Whether you just want to build one optimal lineup or enter 150 into a GPP, we’ve got you covered, and the best part is you can upload the lineups you create directly to DraftKings and FanDuel in seconds.
Once you’ve entered lineups, stay up to the minute on all pertinent DFS breaking news, late scratches, lineup changes and weather information with the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app! It’s absolutely a must-have for anyone trying to turn a profit playing daily fantasy sports.
Our team of dedicated daily fantasy analysts monitor a number of sources and alert you of anything you need to know to build the best possible DFS lineups each night. Not only do we post starting lineups and injury news faster than anyone in the industry, but we also tie that into analysis to help users apply that information in the most useful way. In past years you’d have to stay at a computer constantly to stay up-to-date, but our ability to send push alerts to mobile phones allows our users to manage their DFS lineups and entries on the go.
Make no mistake – the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app does more than optimize lineups and send push notifications as soon as news is announced. To help you turn these alerts into action, all notifications contain priority and analysis from our RotoGrinders team of experts. This late-breaking news can greatly affect lineup construction on any given day, especially in daily fantasy NBA and MLB.
In all, the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app allows you to:
- Optimize one lineup with the help of our Expert Filter Picks – Core, Cash Plays, GPP Plays, Salary Savers and Conviction Plays
- Build up to 150 different lineups using advanced settings and upload them directly to DraftKings or FanDuel through the RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy app
- Receive push notifications when high priority news breaks (think late scratches, injury updates, game cancellations)
- View our entire DFS Alerts feed in the app, including alerts and applicable DFS analysis of all priority levels, sortable by sport
- Be alerted when daily lineups are released and access them (as well as that team's DFS salaries) with a single click
- Manage notifications to only receive alerts for the sports or sites you want
- Play Grinders Live shows in audio-only format as well as making the podcasts available after the fact
- Combo Premium for all sites is available for $39.99
- LineupHQ Express premium for FanDuel, DraftKings, Yahoo, and FantasyDraft is also available
- Each are $9.99 monthly.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This is your one-stop lineups and news app for your daily fantasy sports games. Download now and never miss a breaking lineups alert again!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Info Ever
First off the podcasts are my favorite. RotoGrinders gives top notch fantasy sports advice that caters not only to seasoned veterans, but first time players. Even their CEO jumps on a podcast and not to plug his company, but to talk like a normal daily fantasy player. The content is top notch and the alerts are not annoying like others, rather they are small bits of incredibly important info for fantasy sports players. Keep up the good work RotoGrinders!!!!!
This app crashes way too much
First off I love RG content I’m a premium subscriber. Maybe 6-8 months ago not positive on the date there was an update ever since This app crashes when I try to open it like 30% of the time and when it crashes it won’t open it just keeps crashing. I have to wait 15 minutes and I’ll try again and then it works. The app never crashes while I’m using, it’s when I first go to open the app.
I thought it was my iPhone but i upgraded to newest iPhone a couple months ago and it still happens. No other app does this.
I play DFS everyday and I rarely use a pc I’m always on the go. So it’s very frustrating when I get notification for grinders live and the app won’t open and I end up missing half the show.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We did in fact push a (somewhat) recent update that requires the user to be on the latest version of the app. Double-check to make sure you have that downloaded, and I will pass this along to our app development team so they are aware.
Customer Service - updated
I bought premium fanduel content on the app and it won’t let me use it on the desktop version of their site. I’ve tried messaging them multiple times to only get no response.
I’m updating my review. They reached out to me after this review and fixed my problem within an hour or two. It’s very much appreciated!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. This does not at all sound like the typical RotoGrinder experience and I apologize for any inconvenience, we pride ourselves on great customer service. Please either leave me your email address or email me personally, kevin.roth@RotoGrinders.com, and I will make sure we take care of any issues you are having asap.
- Rical LLC
- 157.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2015 RiCal LLC
- In-App Purchases
- DraftKings Premium $34.99
- FanDuel Premium $34.99
- FantasyDraft Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.