The PK-PD Compass is a first-of-its kind mobile application to help clinicians make better antibiotic decisions. Enter a whole new level of antibiotic stewardship by bringing PK-PD to the patient’s bedside.
Clinicians can now set intricate PK-PD principles to work for them through an intuitive and user-friendly interface to:
• Obtain PK-PD guidance for both familiar standard-of-care and new-to-market drugs
• Annotate the antibiotics on formulary at your institution
• Capture antibiotic stewardship events and interventions
• Facilitate communication between stewardship team members
• Receive follow-up alerts
• Empirically utilize region-specific distributions of minimum inhibitory concentrations (MICs) before pathogen susceptibility information is available at the clinical site
The PK-PD Compass has been developed by the Institute for Clinical Pharmacodynamics (ICPD), worldwide leaders in applied pharmacodynamics. ICPD has an unsurpassed reputation for quality, reliability, and trusted results.
Note: All users receive a 30-day free trial. After the trial period, performing calculations requires an active annual subscription ($24.99). The ability to perform new calculations will be disabled once the subscription has expired.
Purchasing an auto-renewing subscription will allow you to receive continuous content updates and ensure you always have the latest drug data.
In-App Auto-Renewing Subscription Terms and Conditions
A subscription lasts one year and costs $24.99. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your purchase. The subscription will auto-renew for an additional year ($24.99) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions may be managed by you, the user, and auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after your purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Internal technical updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app. I like the customization. Needs an option for extended infusion beta lactams.
Very impressed with the functionality of this app, very helpful on rounds.
- ICPD Technologies, LLC
- 65.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2017 ICPD Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PK-PD Compass™ $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.