Run your business from anywhere with the Squarespace Commerce App. Now you can add and edit products, fulfill orders, manage product inventory, resolve customer issues, and sell in person from your iPhone or iPad — all within an intuitive, beautiful interface.
• Sell in person. The new Point of Sale solution within the app pairs directly to a Square mobile card reader so you can sell anywhere.
• Add and edit products. Add new physical or service products to your online store. Upload images, create variants, set starting stock, and more.
• Fulfill orders with ease. The integrated barcode scanner lets you fulfill orders without having to enter a single number. Scan a shipping label, notify your customer, and update your inventory, all with a simple touch.
• Resolve customer issues from anywhere. View a customer’s account, access their order details, send confirmations, or even a custom message.
• Take inventory. Whether you sell an item online or in person, the app automatically updates inventory levels, so you always know you have enough supply to meet demand.
• Manage discounts. Access, edit, and create discounts directly from your device. See how many times each discount has been used and which ones are active, scheduled, or expired, all in one view.
** Squarespace Commerce requires a paid Squarespace account. **
To contact Customer Care, visit support.squarespace.com
This version includes miscellaneous bug fixes, improvements, and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient but not Efficient to max capability
It’s convenient to have access to order, billing, inventory but the features of the app are lacking. I only just dl’d it so my feedback is minimal but as of now I would really like to see the inventory section be updated to reflect a separation of inventory from different “shop” pages on the website. For example I have a retail shop and a pw protected private shop for wholesale. But this app consolidates ALL the items into one which is a mishap just waiting to happen
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback on this, we've gone ahead and shared this with our development team.
Doesn’t Do What It’s Supposed To
The app doesn’t work at all. Like, think of something you would expect this app to do: It can’t do that. The app cannot update your inventory. It can not fulfill orders. It cannot sort orders. It cannot search inventory. It cannot refund orders. It basically serves as a slower alternative to checking your email inbox to see if you have any outstanding orders and see what items those orders might be, but I cannot upload photos from my phone to listings, add listings, update the quantities of listings, update sale information on listings, check out customers, link my Square reader to sell in person, mark orders as fulfilled, etc etc etc etc. Any time you click any button in this app it freezes, then after a lengthy pause tells you “Something has gone wrong. Try again or contact support”.
App is completely and utterly useless. I hate working with Squarespace so much. I wish I had chosen to run my store on Shopify instead.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about the trouble with the app. Please reach out to Customer Support at support.squarespace.com and our team would be happy to look into this. Please let us know how this goes in an updated review.
First, it lacks any options. I have forms set up on products because I need to collect info. It works on the website but not on the app. Why?? So I need to use old school paper applications when selling in person which defeats the purpose of moving to this platform.
Second, only site admins can sell. What a dumb security flaw. I need people all over the city selling at events and the only way to do that is to give them all FULL access to my website??? Not even “store managers” are allowed to sell products. Absolutely ridiculous.
Thoroughly dissapointing and I feel misleading. I felt confident this was the right platform until mid-building it and at a point of no return I started realizing all of the limitations and obvious features missing or underdeveloped.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We appreciate your feedback and will share this with our development team.
- Squarespace, Inc.
- 316.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Squarespace, Inc. • All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Commerce Basic: Mobile Start $29.99
- Website Business: Mobile Start $25.99
- Website Personal: Mobile Start $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.