Are you a digital retailer who travels light? Does your trade often take you out on the field? It's time to pocket your inventory and grab every opportunity that comes your way with the Zoho Inventory app for iOS devices.
Features we offer
Manage stock in multiple warehouses.
Add your products and services with a few taps.
Scan barcodes using your phone camera.
Track your stock by its serial or batch number.
Make a sale by sending out sales orders.
Share invoices links to your customers via iMessage.
Get real-time updates on the shipments you sent out.
Verify and approve transactions created by your staff.
Create bundles with products and services of your choice.
List your products on marketplaces and receive online orders.
Get an insight into your business health with our variety of reports.
Keep your cash flow in check by sending out payment reminders to your customers.
Continuous sync between the web app and the iOS app.
Execute actions using Siri voice commands.
With Zoho Inventory, you are never out of the loop!
Basic Plan: 2 warehouses | 10 users
Standard Plan: 5 warehouses | 15 users
Professional Plan: 10 warehouses | 20 users
Basic - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $49(USD)
Basic - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $468(USD)
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $99(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $948(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $249(USD)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
With this update,
• View your sales analytics for a given date range with the newly added Sales Reports.
• Implemented Amazon's Data Protection Policy on all Amazon orders synced henceforth.
• You can now choose the app's appearance under the App Preferences section.
• While recording a payment, the account associated with the payment did not reflect. This issue has now been fixed.
• We've fixed an issue that caused the iOS 14 iPad app to crash when adding attachments from the Photo Library.
• Other minor fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this software
I travel a lot and when I am in front of customers I can look at history or items and give them instant information.
Works well but online works better
The app works, but the online browser works much better. This app is designed for all touch screen devices but you can barley click on anything. The online browser you can click on so many parts of what your looking at and it takes you there. On this app it doesn’t give you nearly the same tools or options the online browser does. I have an iPad and its easier to just go on safari to the website. I can do way more there than on the app. That doesn’t make sense.
Amazing - super easy to use
I’ve used a ton of inventory systems on the market and this is by far the easiest I’ve used yet
Price is super cheap for all that you get!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you love our application. If you have any suggestions, please drop an email to ”email@example.com” and we would love to get in touch with you.
Inventory app - Zoho.
- Zoho Corporation
- 121.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic - Monthly $28.99
- Basic $48.99
- Standard - Monthly $78.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.