Are you a digital retailer who travels light? Does your trade involve more time out on the field than inside your office? Then it's time to pocket your inventory and take control of your warehouse with the Zoho Inventory app on your fingertips. Configure items with a swipe of your fingers, generate sales orders & invoices with a swing of your wrist. Get paid and proceed for order fulfilment with packages & shipments while riding through the mist.
Grab every opportunity that comes your way, even if you are miles & miles away,
Do what you do best, make today your day,
- Get real-time updates on sales orders and items that require immediate attention.
- Get instant updates on orders and items that are packed, shipped and delivered.
- Continuous sync between the web app and the mobile app.
- Subscribe within the app.
We have three plans. You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Basic Plan: 2 warehouses | 10 users
Standard Plan: 5 warehouses | 15 users
Professional Plan: 10 warehouses | 20 users
Basic - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $49(USD)
Basic - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $468(USD)
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $99(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $948(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $249(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this software
I travel a lot and when I am in front of customers I can look at history or items and give them instant information.
Love Zoho but this needs some work
I would love to see what marketplace the sales orders are coming into. I would also like to have inventory notifications turned off via mobile app. It’s one thing to set inventory to automatically adjust every 30-60 minutes but getting notified via app is annoying.
Developer Response ,
We are glad to know that you love our application. Regarding your suggestions,
1. I would love to see what marketplace the sales orders are coming into.
We consider your suggestion and will show marketplace information in Sales orders. You could witness this in the near future.
2. I would also like to have inventory notifications turned off via mobile app.
We presume that you would like to have app-specific settings to turn on and off notifications. We will consider this and will work on it.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any other queries or if we misunderstood your requirement.
Give you the data you need
But has a terrible utility ... great program and the desktop version works fine. But the app has lots of problems and lacks more then half the utility to use it in sales.
- Zoho Corporation
- 125 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic - Monthly $28.99
- Standard - Monthly $78.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.