Bringing great features to meet your personal banking needs
• Mobile account opening - new customers can now open an account anytime and anywhere
• Easy and secure banking - log on and confirm transactions using Mobile Security Key and Biometric Authentication
• Enhanced user experience - access featured functions faster with bottom menu and customisable quick links and check your account balance at a glance
• Transfer and Payment - make small-value interbank transfer instantly
• eTicketing - get a ticket for branch counter services
• Push Notification - receive push notifications from us regarding your account activities
• Mobile Cash Withdrawal - get cash at Hang Seng ATM / Multi-Function ATM with your mobile
• Savings Planner - keep track of your finances effortlessly
• Cross Border View and Transfer - check your Hong Kong and Mainland account balances and remit funds between them
• Market insights - view the latest market information on securities, FX / precious metal and funds
• Account services - set up and view your latest e-Statement / e-Advice, activate and setup overseas ATM withdrawal limit/ effective date
• Virtual Assistant HARO - address banking services enquires around the clock
• Investment - trade and get real-time quotes for Hong Kong stocks and Stock Connect stocks, experience simple fund trading with SimplyFund
• Insurance - explore your protection and retirement needs with insurance calculators, manage your policies
• Mortgage - get instant property valuation and send a mortgage application
• Loans - find your most suitable loan solution by answering few questions in “Find Your Solution”
• Credit card - manage credit cards, rewards and offer details, make payment and apply instalment loan, real time card repayment transactions, account balance and available limit update
• Deposit & foreign exchange - place Hong Kong dollar or foreign currency time deposits, buy / sell foreign currencies
FPS (Faster Payment System) is a real-time payment platform provided by Hong Kong interbank Clearing Limited.
This App is provided by Hang Seng Bank Limited (“Bank” or “we”). The Bank is regulated and authorised to carry out banking activities in Hong Kong SAR. The products and services represented within this App are intended for Hong Kong customers.
This App is not intended for distribution, download or use by any person in any jurisdiction, country or region where the distribution, download or use of this material is restricted and would not be permitted by law or regulation. If you are outside of Hong Kong, we may not be authorised to offer or provide you with the products and services available through this App in the country or region you are located or resident in.
Hang Seng of 83 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability and is a licensed bank regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. Hang Seng is a member of the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) in Hong Kong. Eligible deposits taken by Hang Seng are protected by the DPS up to a limit of HK$500,000 per depositor.
Please be aware that Hang Seng isn’t authorized or licensed in any other jurisdiction for the provision of the services and/or products available through this App.
This App shouldn’t be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking, lending, investment or insurance activity or any offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy and sell securities or other instruments or to buy insurance outside Hong Kong. The information provided through this App is not intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions where the distribution of such material may be considered marketing or promotional and where that activity is restricted.
Minor enhancements and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely flawed app
The layout isn’t as intuitive as I would like, but the basic functions one expects from a banking app work as intended. However, my biggest gripe is the fact that the app is constantly updating. When I say “constantly,” I mean literally nonstop — almost every single time I open the app. Updates that fix bugs and improve user experience are welcomed, but is it really necessary to spend several minutes updating the app almost every time I open it? This does not happen with my other banking apps, including HSBC’s, which is the parent company of Hang Seng. After days of trying, I was finally able to access the app a few days ago and guess what? Most functions were down for maintenance. I’m not even kidding. This is by far the WORST banking app I have ever used. If a developer is reading this, do yourself a favor and just copy and paste HSBC’s app to replace this piece of garbage. You are owned by the same company, so stop trying to differentiate yourself with this nonsense. Give your customers an app that actually works.
The worst app update
This app has the worst update design. It forces you to stay on the update page and wait for 5 mins!! You can't close it or even check other notifications, once you are out of that page the update has to restart.
Absolute terrible design on app updated. The UI is nice, the functions are nice, just fire the PM or the engineer that came up with the solution of forcing updates on users. Seriously I basically cannot access the mobile banking at all and have to go to the website every single time because of this one flaw!!!
App design is horrible!
The app per se works fine but its design is horrible. The first time I used it, it took me minutes to find the transaction details. I don’t understand why they should be buried deeply.
And it doesn’t have return buttons on subpages. You have to open the menu and click the home button to go back.
Besides, you will never know which part is clickable until you try it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 258.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.