Create knitting patterns to make sweaters for the whole family & any yarn! Customisable measurements and style options to choose from! Knit in the round or flat.
Create unlimited custom sweater knitting patterns (pullover or cardigan) with this fantastic knitting pattern app.
The app creates knitting patterns for any sweater or cardigan, for any gauge of yarn, to standard sizes or custom measurements.
Create knitting patterns for Women, Men, Babies and Children.
Patterns are produced as both written text, with options for knitting the garment in the round from the top down, or flat, from the bottom up. The pattern is also shown diagrammatically in the form of a schematic diagram.
Patterns created are saved in a pattern list.
Written instructions and schematic diagrams can be printed with AirPrint, and saved as PDF. (PDF can be opened in other applications, e.g. Documents, iBooks).
Customisable features include :
• the yarn - input the gauge (tension) for any yarn
• body measurements, e.g. chest, waist, and hip size
• garment measurements, e.g. length, sleeve length, neckline size, armhole depth, rib length, cuff length, cuff size
• pullover or cardigan (zip or button fastening)
• choose from Raglan, Set-In or Drop Shoulder Armhole/Sleeve types
• neckline dimensions and neckline style: crew neck, V-neck, roll neck, funnel neck, or flat collar
• choose from close-fitting options with waist shaping, standard or loose fits or oversized
• garment ease (customisable for any shape)
• main stitch options - stocking stitch, rib stitch, moss stitch or any other stitch pattern with the option to centralise repeat patterns and central patterns, or to adjust stitch count for pattern repeats.
• rib options
• work in cm or inches
• use metric, US or old UK knitting needles
In this latest update, we’ve fixed a few bugs and made some small tweaks to improve the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Work in progress
But so far the sweater pattern has been spot on
Love It !!
Great app. Easy to use with some wonderful features. I love the stitch and row counts which makes it simple to track your work and also allows easy adjustment for different stitch patterns.
The schematic shows a lot of info and provides a great visual check.
The ability to either print or create a PDF is also very handy.
The developer is very responsive to questions and is continually adding new features.
Get it ! You can't go wrong.
I have been kitting for 15 years but sweaters intimidate me. I have done exactly one and it turned out awful. I was always trying to recreate someone else's garment so gauge, fiber, etc. was never the same and I couldn't duplicate it. Thank you for making this a doable project. Finally a tool to work with the yarn and gauge I have. Look out stash, here I come!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jacqueline Raffo
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Jacqueline Raffo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.