AUDIENCE CHOICE WINNER @ AGING2.0 MINNEAPOLIS 2017
Privately record, save, and share your family's stories. No ads, ever.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Stumbling upon a long-lost photo is a joy — instantly bringing back life’s precious stories. Storyglory helps you preserve and savor these memories in a heartfelt and private way.
WHAT IT'S GREAT FOR
• Oral history, to preserve the legacy of family and friends
• Family reunions
• Wedding toasts and presentations
• Private personal tributes to a friend or loved one
• Funeral memorials and remembrances
• School projects between kids and their grandparents
HOW IT WORKS
1. Start with a photo — old or new.
2. Record your voice or someone else reflecting on the photo — the people, places, events, feelings that come to mind.
3. Share the story privately with only the people you choose so they can savor the memories and add their own.
4. Enjoy beautiful hardcover printed books for gifts and family archives.
• Your stories are your stories. You can export them at any time.
• We do not share your personal data or use it to show ads.
• All stories are private by default.
• You can delete your stories or your account at any time.
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the voices!
I especially enjoy hearing the voices of special people who are physically no longer with us. Matching photos to their comments is a wonderful way to remember.
I have always enjoyed pictures assembling albums of every era in my life. Now that I am retired, I look forward to seeing those old photos with a new dimension, inviting those in the photos to comment on their meaning looking back. Thank you StoryGlory for this great app. What a gift!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.