Play the best FreeCell Solitaire for iPhone and iPad. Now available with Winning Deals, larger cards and always free!
Solebon FreeCell will quickly become your favorite. Classic game play is delivered with beautiful graphics wrapped in a crisp, intuitive design. Great features include:
• Easy-to-read HD graphics with large cards and animations to celebrate your victories.
• Winning deals ensure that every deal can be won!
• Play on any iOS device. Landscape or portrait. Left or right-handed play.
• Detailed statistics and Leaderboards plus real-time tracking of moves, score and game time.
• Hints, tap-to-move or drag-and-drop card movement, card designs, sound effects and many more features are managed within Settings.
• Sync and backup your stats across multiple devices.
This is a sponsored version of FreeCell. For support and answers to frequently asked questions, head over to http://www.solebon.com/support.html. Follow us on Twitter @SolebonApp. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SolebonApp.
This classic FreeCell Solitaire card game is built in the USA by the team at Solebon.
Thanks for playing our top-rated FreeCell Solitaire! This update improves compatibility for new devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent card game interface
I tried a lot of solitaire apps before settling on Solebon. It is by far the easiest to see and to use. One quick tap and it guesses (mostly right :) where you want the cards to go. Understands how to use feee cells.
Don't bother with the "winning deals" though. Too easy. Haven't a random deal yet that I couldn't win.
1. Needs a Redo button as well as Undo.
2. If you have 2 empty places in the tableau and 1 free cell and you're moving 4 cards, it doesn't know how to do that. You have to tell it to move 2 cards to one space and then the last 2 to the other space and then move the first 2 onto the last 2.
Best Free Cell
I've been playing this Free Cell game for years. It's hands down the best one in the store! Plus, there is an elegance with the art that none of the other ones have.
I enjoy this app, and am glad to have found it. It's definitely a favorite!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.