Look Good. Feel Good.
MUST-HAVE for those who like to take perfect selfies!
Selfie Editor is the best portrait enhancement app to give you the ability to brighten tired eyes, adjust skin tone, remove blemishes, smooth wrinkles and slim your face in just a few touches, from the convenience of your iPhone.
Glowing & Radiant Skin
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin,
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes,
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes,
• Face lift by using our face makeup editor tools.
• Use Selfie Editor’s pimple remover & spot remover tool to fix pictures & make your photos flawless.
Heart melting Smile
• With our teeth-whitening tool, you'll look like you came straight from the dentist.
Bigger & Brighter Eyes
• Bring out the beautiful contrast of your eyes to instantly light up your selfie with “Brighten”.
• Instantly slim or increase any area of the photo with a couple of simple swipes.
• Touch up the size of any section of your photo in seconds.
• Our wide range of beauty camera filters make perfect selfies; vacation snapshots, and everyday photos look flawless in every frame.
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through Facebook, Instagram or e-mail.
Information about the auto-renewable subscription:
Subscription name: Premium Selfie Tools
Subscription price: $4.99/week or 3 days free then $49.99/year.
Auto-renew: This is a auto-renewing subscription, read below to know more.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Our Terms of Service: https://editr.app/tos.html
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Decent blemish smoother
Free version seems to work well, tho many options seem to be tuned in a way that will make you want to purchase upgrades (and it constantly begs you to upgrade features) in order to make it look more natural. But for a basic blemish smoother (which I was looking for due to a couple fun photos my gf has been embarrassed about because she had a breakout that day) I have been able to “smooth” them out tho if you zoom in it does took a bit fishy and obvious something has been altered. There is an upgrade that would allot the smoothing tool to be tailored which could allow for a more natural editor.
(I’m leaving this review to have their watermark removed, and I’m still trying to get it to recognize that I have done so)
Love it but . . .
I love this selfie editor app but I'm having major issues with it. My teenage son got his braces off today and I wanted to show off his new smile on FB. I wanted to remove a little of the acne breakout he's currently experiencing and the app did that beautifully. However, it keeps telling me that in order to crop the picture I have to upgrade. I bought the whole package months ago. So I thought okay, whatever, maybe somehow the cropping tool wasn't included?? So I was willing to pay the $4.99 to upgrade AGAIN. Then it said I had already purchased the upgrade. Okay great. Went back to editing my sons picture and it's saying the same thing. I can't get past the message that I have to upgrade and when it says upgrade now and I try, now it won't let me. What gives? I just want the picture of my son. Am I asking for the world?
I like this app in that it is easy to use and very accessible. I really don’t like that you have to pay a subscription price every month but if you have the money then, please, do so. I like all the color choices and the auto shape feature. Then, you also get to reshape all the contours of your face yourself to as well. I haven’t ran into any ads yet while using it, so I can’t tell you whether or not to use it. Some apps are ads alcoholic and some aren’t. This app is pretty straight forward on how to use it or good with directions. So, would I recommend this to someone…..I would but I think people can get more use out of this if it were free without a subscription price tag on it. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Editr Apps Inc.
- 114 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Editr Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Tools for 1 week $4.99
- Advanced Tools for 1 week $2.99
- Unlock All Features - 40% off $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.