Snowledge: The only ski and snowboard app you need on the mountain.
Snowledge works globally across every resort and in the backcountry. Designed by and for skiers and riders who want to get the most out of their ski day through accurate, location-based resort and snow report information. Enjoy easier trip planning, tracking, and sharing, right at your fingertips.
Use GPS to track your day, easily find your friends and family, and connect with the local ski community at every mountain.
Explore what’s happening with exclusive in-app contests, real-time weather and snow conditions, live on-mountain communications from resort partners, special deals and offers, and more. Track your speed, runs, vertical feet, and elevation alongside your photos and videos, friends you skied with, recorded weather conditions, and other elements of your on-mountain experience. Seamlessly show off your adventure (and earn bragging rights) by sharing geotagged content with all of your followers, both the within the app and back out to your social networks.
EXPLORE & PLAN
View current snow conditions, and visit the Explore section to research info on nearby Resorts, Offers (on-mountain special deals), and current Contests (performance stats or photo/video content entries).
• Weather & Snowfall Forecasts
• Contests (entry of tracking stats, photo/video content)
• Offers & Deals (easily access exclusive on-mountain specials)
• Ticket Pricing & Season Pass Options
• Transportation & Parking
• Resort Services & Amenities
• Get inspired by content shared from professional/influential athletes and members of the ski community
CONNECT & COORDINATE
Stay connected with friends, family, and your Favorite Resorts on-location while you ski. Stay up-to-date with valuable resort information and accurate conditions.
• Locate Friends using Friend Finder
• Get real-time, on-mountain Resort communications (Operational Updates, Contests, Offers & Deals)
• Check on Lift & Trail Status
TRACK & SHARE
Performance tracking and detailed activity summaries. Social Feed and enhanced personal Profiles allow you to stay engaged with Friends and Favorite Resorts, both on and off the mountain.
• Track your Stats with GPS while you ride: Vertical Feet, number of Runs, and Top Speed.
• Check your current Elevation
• Collect and Track detailed Stats and information about your day
• Save adventure details to your Activity: Stats, Maps, Weather and Snow Conditions, Friends Skied With, and Gallery
• Customize your Profile: add a Bio, Avatar, Sport, specify Privacy Settings and build your Gallery
• Log your Resorts skied
• Visit the saved Activity entries to see a recap of your day, including Maps showing Runs
• Share photos and videos with your Followers in the app feed and comment on others
• See what local Friends or other skiers and riders around the world are up to
• Easily post your adventures, both in-app and back out to your social media
• Share your session calorie burn with the Apple Health App
NO DATA REQUIRED
The Snowledge app works worldwide. Using our app while traveling abroad does not require that you use any mobile data. Our tracking features utilize your phone’s built-in GPS to gather your stats and update your profile in the app.
Snowledge is Powder. Be in the snow.
Visit www.snowledge.co for more info and exclusive interviews and articles, Snowledge athlete profiles, video content, and free swag giveaways.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Improved Tracking Algorithm
Improved Battery Management
Enhanced Location-based Services
Minor Bug Fixes and Enhancements
New Integration with Apple Health App
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The perfect app for the mountain.
I'm pretty amazed that nobody had developed an app like this for the ski & snowboarding community. Even if someone had, I doubt it would as polished as Snowledge. It's a pretty new app, so it will take a minute to catch fire. It's easy to get the hang of though. Think Instagram meets Strava, post pics/vids and track your runs. You can even find other Snowledge users on the same mountain using the GPS...that's a fun and useful feature. It's a great app, have fun with it!
A MUST have for any ski trip
This is the app I didn’t know I needed until I used it! We came across Snowledge on our last trip to Squaw and will never go skiing again without utilizing this amazing technology! Being able to track our day and get an insider look into the mountain totally changed our entire trip. Couldn’t recommend Snowledge more to anyone that is going skiing or snowboarding!! LOVE IT! 👍
Favorite ski and snowboard app
Snowledge is the best app I have found for skiing and riding because it does so much more than just tracking your day! I can find my friends on the hill when I show up late, check out everyone’s photos from the day, share my own, check the current weather, see what kind of deals the resorts are offering, and so much more! This app is simply the best!!!
- Snowledge Corporation
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Snowledge Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.