“The simplest and most intuitive camera control ever”
Michael Freeman, Amazon’s top selling photography author, 4,000,000 books sold.
You can do a lot with filters – but you can do a whole lot more by starting with a better photo. We’ve taken the three most important camera controls and made them as easy as filters. Professional photographers adjust their camera before the shot – now you can too.
Expodo makes learning photography fun with an easy UI, and helpful tips and a growing library of video tutorials.
SHOWCASE YOUR CREATIVITY
With such powerful camera control features, you can upgrade your snaps into awesome photos. Unleash your creativity by playing with the exposure, brightness, sharpness, and motion.
Explore our pro features and enjoy unparalleled live camera control. Try expodo – the ultimate live camera control for FREE now!
+ EXPODO FEATURES
- EXPOSURE DOUGHNUT – patent pending user interface to give you intuitive control
- LIGHT METER – see how much light there is – to understand your options.
- LIVE preview – see the result of your settings before you press the shutter button
- MOTION - capture speedy cyclists or tail-lights at night.
- SHARP - wave goodbye to grainy low-light photos.
- TORCH - adds softer lighting to your photo.
- MAGIC WAND - Contrast controls capture beautiful detail in skies and surfaces.
- DEMO VIDEOS - learn new tricks and gain skills
- EXPODO CIRCLE EXIF VIEWER: easily see and compare camera settings on your photos with the expodo sticker
- AF LOCK – touch to set and lock focus.
+ EXPODO_PRO FEATURES
- IMPORT all photos from your camera roll and view Expodo Exif stickers for any photo with EXIF data
- AUTO-SAVE to camera roll
- RAW file format for more editing control
- MANUAL mode
- FULL RESOLUTION to make your photos stand out when you share or print them
- STICKER CONTROL – choose whether to display the Expodo sticker or not
Start your Monthly or Annual expodo_pro membership with a 7-day free trial. Alternatively, a one-time purchase is available, where payment will be charged to your App Store account at the confirmation of purchase. After the trial, your subscription will be billed to your App Store account monthly or annually at the selected subscription rate. Your subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the 7-day trial or current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
expodo now supports the new iPhone 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful images thanks to super easy interface
The great interface lets me play with the camera settings and dramatically improve the quality of my photos without having to worry about the technical details. So much fun!
Love having the ability to change the lighting and experimenting with other aspects of the photo before and during shooting.
Single thumb control
I love being able to do fancy ISO and aperture tricks with one hand! So easy and the results are as good as "back in the day" when I shot 35 mm film.
Developer Response ,
I'm so glad you're enjoying it ! And thank you for taking the time to review expodo. It means a lot to us :)
Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks for update with even easier one-handed control.
If you've got friends you think might like it, you can send one-week free access to the pro version. Just look in the settings page.
Tim, Co-Founder of expodo.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EXPODO LTD
- 44.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Expodo Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly expodo_pro access $1.99
- Intro Offer $9.99
- expodo_pro Annual $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.