The Met Office weather app gives you the most accurate world-leading global weather forecasts, with coverage from 1 hour to 7 days ahead.
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations. Saving multiple locations will let you see how the weather could affect your day
* Watch the latest TV weather forecasts, updated 3 times a day
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and 'feels like' temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don't like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email email@example.com
The app is designed to work on iOS 10 & above. This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK's national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world's most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
YES I consent to the installation of the App for the purposes of world-leading weather forecasts direct from the Met Office. NO I do not consent to the installation of the App. How you can withdraw consent. Once you provide consent by selecting YES, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate weather info!
As a traveler I have very much appreciated having this app. When it has said rain will start at 1:00, the rain has come within 5 minutes of that. Now, that’s handy!
It’s fairly easy to use as well.
This is Our Go-To Source in Our Farming Community
The farmers in this area of Co. Fermanagh go to this source for their forecasts, and this app makes it easy to get detailed weather reports with videos and graphics. Very reliable and worth a try.
Met Office accurate forecast
We always use Met Office because we live in the Inner Hebrides and we have found their forecast accurate especially with a gale threat and very easy to read.
- Met Office
- 88.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HMSO and Queen's Printer
- In-App Purchases
- ad-free version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.