A bubble popping game you can play on the move!
In this game, you are challenged to pop the blue bubbles but not the red across 80 levels of increasing difficulty. Use your finger in a smooth swiping action to pop the bubbles in an easy and intuitive way.
Bubbles move with realistic physics against varying moving obstacles put in the levels to provide interesting movements that are never the same twice.
Toxic bubbles offers two different game modes:
- The first mode features individual challenges with different limitations; such as screen touches, time, red bubble allowance and available power-ups
- The second mode is a continuous campaign where you aim to top the world leaderboards with the highest score you can achieve, managing your toxic meter across the whole campaign and strategically using your power-ups
Other game features:
- Useful power ups during the game to help bubble popping
- Leaderboards for every level, chapter and one for all combined
- Achievements awarded for single touch, fast level times and avoiding all red bubbles
- Toe-tapping upbeat soundtrack
- Available for iPhone and iPads
New 'Challenges' game mode
Ratings and Reviews
For all ages
This is fun and addicting for me for my 15 year old. The game keeps you motivated to move up to the next higher level. The challenge is to tap the screen (bubbles) as little as possible, which really becomes a challenge with higher levels. Very engaging!
This game is challenging and you have to think and act fast. My kid enjoy it a lot. Thank you
- David Lythgoe
- 81.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 David Lythgoe
- In-App Purchases
- Removal of Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.