Attractive, Adaptable, Easy.
Menu Maker is made for restaurants and businesses that prefer eMenu (electronic menu) and brochures. Menu Maker is extremely adaptable to any type of menus that make paper menus something from the past.
Menu Maker converts your tablet into an attractive adaptable digital menu. No more money or time wasted in adding items, removing items, or price changing with the old printed menus.
You can subscribe to Menu Maker now and try it for 1 month at no cost.
Why Menu Maker?
- Menu Maker has a very unique and attractive menu display design, where menu items are displayed in an amazing boxy structure.
- Menu Maker is made by a team of both professional restaurants managers and professional programmers, that will continue improving the app with each update.
- Menu Maker creates unlimited number of menus, breakfast, lunch, dinner and daily menus with no extra costs using iPad only.
- Menu Maker create adaptable menus showing available items only.
- Menu Maker exports menus to the clouds and keep them safe.
- Menu Maker Imports menus from clouds to another devices and makes unlimited duplicates of the menus in seconds.
- Menu Maker allows customers to make their own orders as they view the menu, or alternatively, orders can be made in the traditional way by the waiter/waitresses.
- Menu Maker creates multi-language menus using your own custom design.
- Menu Maker is customizable in many ways.
- And many more...
Menu Maker offers monthly basic subscription only (One Month Subscription). Basic subscription will give a month access to menu edit, menu view and enable export and import features of the menus. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after the 1 month free period.
Subscriptions apply to your account on all devices and are auto-renewable within 24-hours prior the expiry of the current period unless the auto-renewable turned off before the end of the current period. Renewals will be for the same period at the same cost.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase where the user shall be able to upgrade to half-yearly or yearly subscriptions.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Export/Import function improvement.
Resolve issues related to exporting large menus.
Ratings and Reviews
?!? WHY ?!?
I like the idea, but you apparently have to pay a 14 dollar subscription to use it. Even after paying, it said, ‘Transaction failed: Please pay again.’ Does that not seem like a scam? Anyway, I pay, it then says ‘Transaction complete’, so I assume everything is cleared up. I assumed wrong. It says ‘menu ready now printing’ but all that comes out is a blank with spaces saying, page is meant to be blank. Please help!
- Fadhel Abdulkarim
- 43.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 3BS
- In-App Purchases
- Subscribe for 1 Month $14.99
- Subscribe for 1 Month $14.99
- Subscribe for 1 Year $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.