Your new go-to app for PDFs.
Make your work easier. Mark up your PDFs and review in real-time or on the go from your iPhone, iPad and other devices.
Millions of people are already using Drawboard to mark up PDFs with the ease of pen and paper. Review, share and collaborate on PDFs with others in real-time. Our remarkable markup tools are helping streamline workflows and reduce the world’s reliance on paper.
BEST-IN-CLASS DIGITAL INK WITH APPLE PENCIL
Write your notes and feel the tactility of a pen pressed to paper with pressure-sensitive ink.
TOOLS THAT REPLACE PEN AND PAPER
Highlight, handwrite, insert objects and add notes to your PDFs.
Upload your annotated PDFs to the cloud and mark up with others in real-time or in your own time. Subscribe to Drawboard PDF Pro in-app for additional storage capacity.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CANVAS
Position and customize your toolbar to make it work for your review style.
- Text review markup - freehand highlighter, text highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF.
- Insert text and shapes - cloud tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow, polygon and polyline on PDF.
- Insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Create blank PDFs or from an image.
- Write, annotate, ink and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, stroke widths, opacities.
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count. Insert, rotate and delete PDF pages.
- Open, read, mark up and save large and complex PDF documents.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when reconnecting to the network
* Fixed a crash that could occur when creating ink annotations
* Fixed an issue where annotations made from other clients while you're offline might not appear without closing and reopening
* Fixed an issue where "Saving a local copy" of a cloud document might not download all annotations
Ratings and Reviews
By far the best pdf app for iOS
I finally figured out how to use Drawboard with files stored in Onedrive on my iPad and I am so happy! Drawboard is so much better than any other pdf app on iPad, especially at marking up documents with the Apple Pencil. In particular, I appreciate stroke erase and the fact that highlight doesn't wash out the black text. Handwriting looks way better in Drawboard compared to other apps as well.
I wish there was a manual save button, because at least once I have lost my edits. I suspect this may be because I was working with a Onedrive file.
The Best PDF Solution Across Platforms
Most people I know have an iPad, an iPhone and a Macbook, all Apple products, making it easy to share files between them.
I, however, use an iPhone and a Microsoft Surface Book. There was no easy way for me to edit PDFs. However for these past few months, I have been using Drawboard on my laptop constantly. It just works great. The customizable toolbar alone gives it a massive advantage over other apps.
When the app came out for the iPhone, I wasn't sure I would use it. But the fact that I can sync my PDFs and quickly edit on both devices at the same time is a game changer. This app fills in the gaps between Apple and Microsoft devices.
I don't see myself ever switching to an apple laptop, so I appreciate compatibility where I can find it.
Amazing app! Incredibly useful, and great compatibility.
iOS version needs fixing
I recently switched to an iPad and the functionality of this app on iOS is much weaker than on my surface pro. I can't move selected items from one page to another and I can't add another page of the same size (it also doesn't save the last page size used) as the existing pages. Furthermore and on occasion, when I move off a page and then back onto the page, the annotations have shifted to overlap each other making it impossible to read and so I end up having to redo my annotations. I'm prob going to need to switch to notability as it’s impacting my productivity.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drawboard Pty Ltd
- 74.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022 Drawboard Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials Plus $57.99
- Essentials Plus $6.99
- Premium $139.99
- Premium $16.99