Mark up PDFs in real-time with Apple Pencil.
Make your work easier. Mark up your PDFs and review in real-time or on the go from your iPhone, iPad and other devices.
Millions of people are already using Drawboard to mark up PDFs with the ease of pen and paper. Review, share and collaborate on PDFs with others in real-time. Our remarkable markup tools are helping streamline workflows and reduce the world’s reliance on paper.
BEST-IN-CLASS DIGITAL INK WITH APPLE PENCIL
Write your notes and feel the tactility of a pen pressed to paper with pressure-sensitive ink.
TOOLS THAT REPLACE PEN AND PAPER
Highlight, handwrite, insert objects and add notes to your PDFs.
Upload your annotated PDFs to the cloud and mark up with others in real-time or in your own time. Subscribe to Drawboard PDF Pro in-app for additional storage capacity.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CANVAS
Position and customize your toolbar to make it work for your review style.
- Text review markup - freehand highlighter, text highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF.
- Insert text and shapes - cloud tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow, polygon and polyline on PDF.
- Insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Create blank PDFs or from an image.
- Write, annotate, ink and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, stroke widths, opacities.
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count. Insert, rotate and delete PDF pages.
- Open, read, mark up and save large and complex PDF documents.
Many more features coming soon. Learn more at drawboard.com/pdf.
* Added support for double tap controls on Apple Pencil 2nd Gen
* Fixed a crash bug when loading documents with large numbers of annotations.
* Fixed an issue affecting saving image annotations to local files.
* Fixes for pen annotations made in other apps.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this and use it everyday for school on my windows computer
I would give 5 stars because this is truly my favorite PDF write up app. However, the eraser tool is odd that it’s like a pen and it’s hard to erase efficiently.
As well, my PDFs have book marks for chapters especially when I am using textbooks and can’t go to those bookmarks yet on my iPad like I can on my computer. I’m looking to see these functions back and I know it’s the beta and I’m glad it works so well!
The Best PDF Solution Across Platforms
Most people I know have an iPad, an iPhone and a Macbook, all Apple products, making it easy to share files between them.
I, however, use an iPhone and a Microsoft Surface Book. There was no easy way for me to edit PDFs. However for these past few months, I have been using Drawboard on my laptop constantly. It just works great. The customizable toolbar alone gives it a massive advantage over other apps.
When the app came out for the iPhone, I wasn't sure I would use it. But the fact that I can sync my PDFs and quickly edit on both devices at the same time is a game changer. This app fills in the gaps between Apple and Microsoft devices.
I don't see myself ever switching to an apple laptop, so I appreciate compatibility where I can find it.
Amazing app! Incredibly useful, and great compatibility.
Big Drawboard fan
hugeeeee fan of this app, and I've been waiting for it to come to iOS and ipados however, there's a glaring issue with the eraser. I can erase any markings I make, and I struggle to find the search option within a document. Overall, this is my favorite pdf reader, but I can't quite give it five stars right now.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drawboard Pty Ltd
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 Drawboard Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials Plus $57.99
- Essentials Plus $6.99
- Premium $139.99
- Premium $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.