Introducing the new ApartmentRatings rental app! With over 2.2 million reviews and endless apartments to choose from, finding your new home has never been easier. ApartmentRatings app helps you search by ratings, reviews, and more to discover the right place to call home! Gather all the resident insights you need to get an authentic feel for the communities. Explore the neighborhood with new features like street view, points of interests, and average commute times. Search. Rent. Review. All in One Place on ApartmentRatings.
- Search thousands of listings: Search by location, community name, or point of interests, and specify your needs using comprehensive filters such as price, bedrooms & bathrooms, pet-friendliness, and more.
- Get all the insights into the community: Read candid reviews to get a glimpse of the resident experience.
- Explore the neighborhoods: Use the map and street view to scout around the nearby areas of your preferred communities.
- Calculate commute times: Add your destination to calculate your average commute times from the community.
- Contact the leasing office directly: Message or call to start inquiring about your rental.*
- Share your experiences: Upload photos and leave reviews on previous & current rentals.
Top Cities Include:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- & Many More!
*Features may not be available for all listings.
Let us know what you think ApartmentRatings rental app at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
1. epIQ grades have been added to the map and apartment listings
2. UI has been updated
3. New Company tab
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t been using the app for very long, but I’ve noted both positive and negative things about it. It mostly does what I want it to do, though it would be nice to be able to search for apartments by star rating, and by features like whether apartments have dishwashers or washers and dryers in the units. Tapping the heart icon to mark an apartment complex as a favorite doesn’t work – you tap the heart, it turns white, and then within one second goes back to its empty, pre-tap state. I’ve been emailing interesting complexes to myself instead (that icon, right next to the malfunctioning heart icon, does work). Not sure whether I might be more successful just using the website. The app does seem to handle the basics okay though.
Not working correctly
I will leave my WARNING HERE. The Message I received was, Invalid user. So I could not write a review in the complex that I’m sueing. Looks like the ratings are controlled by the individual complex. Otherwise they’d have no stars, NONE, and I’d be able to read the reviews. Northfield court Apts, HARVARD Illinois is a death trap!! I wanted to save lives, get the word out about the slumlord cunat. I only wish you had a negative rating, these people belong in hell.
The website is terrific and useful, this app is a different story. I can search for places but once I click a listing I can’t view any further details. I can see a place has 77 ratings but can’t view any. I click to see the reviews and it doesn’t do anything. If I click view floor plans it launches the website version anyway.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Internet Brands, Inc.
- 123.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.