Introducing the new ApartmentRatings rental app! With over 2.2 million reviews and endless apartments to choose from, finding your new home has never been easier. ApartmentRatings app helps you search by ratings, reviews, and more to discover the right place to call home! Gather all the resident insights you need to get an authentic feel for the communities. Explore the neighborhood with new features like street view, points of interests, and average commute times. Search. Rent. Review. All in One Place on ApartmentRatings.
- Search thousands of listings: Search by location, community name, or point of interests, and specify your needs using comprehensive filters such as price, bedrooms & bathrooms, pet-friendliness, and more.
- Get all the insights into the community: Read candid reviews to get a glimpse of the resident experience.
- Explore the neighborhoods: Use the map and street view to scout around the nearby areas of your preferred communities.
- Calculate commute times: Add your destination to calculate your average commute times from the community.
- Contact the leasing office directly: Message or call to start inquiring about your rental.*
- Share your experiences: Upload photos and leave reviews on previous & current rentals.
Top Cities Include:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- & Many More!
*Features may not be available for all listings.
Let us know what you think ApartmentRatings rental app at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
The new ApartmentRatings rental app is now live! Get all the insight you need to make your rental decision with these new updates:
- Search by Location/Community Name/Point of Interest: Discover apartments near your favorite local spots
- Comprehensive Filters/Sorting: Narrow down the listings by price, bedrooms & bathrooms, sort by review count, recommended scores, and more
- Street View: Explore the neighborhoods on the go
- Calculate Commute Times: Find the apartments that make commuting easy for you
- Map now defaults to your current location when location services are enabled
- Higher resolution photos for communities
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t been using the app for very long, but I’ve noted both positive and negative things about it. It mostly does what I want it to do, though it would be nice to be able to search for apartments by star rating, and by features like whether apartments have dishwashers or washers and dryers in the units. Tapping the heart icon to mark an apartment complex as a favorite doesn’t work – you tap the heart, it turns white, and then within one second goes back to its empty, pre-tap state. I’ve been emailing interesting complexes to myself instead (that icon, right next to the malfunctioning heart icon, does work). Not sure whether I might be more successful just using the website. The app does seem to handle the basics okay though.
Xchange is a wonderful location. I lived here for 3 years and I had no complains about anything. Everyone was always on top of everything and maintenance always responds immediately. The grounds are kept very clean which is a must for me! As far as moving out, I will be serious; I was a bit skeptical about receiving my deposit. I chose to be present during the move out inspection. I was charged for things that we both agreed on and I have to say he was very fair and reasonable. I have no complaints and would for sure recommend this place to any of my friends.
Super helpful, stress reliever 😀
In a few minutes, I was able to find a pet friendly, 1 bed 1 bath apartment in the area that I wanted in my price range. Then by skimming some user reviews I was able to narrow the list down quickly by getting a sense of the building manager and the neighborhood noise. Really easy to use and extremely helpful. This app made gathering information easy, which dialed down the stress of my move a lot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.