Automation remote for your home. Create scenes for single-tap automation. Ask Siri.
Exemples of possible automation*:
- Turn off light every week day at 8.00 a.m
- Close shutters every night 1h after sunset
- Run fan if room temperature exceed 95 °F
- Enable 'I'm Leaving' scene when I'm 100m away from home
Compatible with tens of HomeKit devices including Phillips Hue™ lights, August™ Smart locks, Nanoleaf™ lights, NetAtmo™ thermostat, iHome or Elgato Eve plugs. Parse™ smart plugs.
- Create scenes with virtually any HomeKit device
- Automate scenes with schedules or conditions
- Direct control of lights, plugs, thermostats or fans
- Get reminder before a scene fires
- Create rooms, zones or accessory groups for Siri usage
- Customize scenes with picture library
- Use Siri, today's widget or AppleWatch to run scenes
- Use time-lapse to see scheduled scenes (AppleWatch)
- Synchronise favorite scenes between all your devices
- AppleTV version available with HomeKit cameras support
- Optimized for iOS 10 and watchOS 3
- Support for 3D Touch, VoiceOver and accessibility features
* Possible automation scenarios depends on HomeKit devices you own. Only devices with 'Works With HomeKit' logo can be used with this application. HomeKit devices need Wifi or Bluetooth connection. See each device documentation for details.
Fixed update issue with Widget
Fixed some translation issues in Spanish
Fixed compatibility issue on iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some work
I purchased this to watch our HomeKit baby monitor on our TV while we cook in the kitchen. It doesn’t appear to have audio support, and it seems like after a while I have to close and reopen the camera itself. But the biggest oversight: when viewing a HomeKit camera does not disable the Apple TV screensaver. Which means I can watch my kiddo for two or three minutes before seeing some wonderful sand dunes or a helicopter ride over Hawaii.
Please disable the screen saver when viewing a camera!
Camera Feed TV
The HomeKit camera feed on Apple TV 4 no longer works
Got It Right
I've used most if not all of the HomeKit apps. I think this one is the best. Dead simple, the interface is very well designed, no scrolling through pages and pages, like some of the other apps do.
- Jerome Tarantino
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jerome Tarantino 2014/2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.