Healthy Lifestyle Support Tool
Reset, rebalance and reclaim your life. Discover the award winning Mountain Trek program to get back on track and unleash the strongest and healthiest version of yourself.
Mountain Trek, named the world’s #1 International Destination Spa by Travel+Leisure, has taken the essential elements of its unique approach to health and well-being and packaged them into a pocket-sized app.
The Mountain Trek program is based on 5 lifestyle paths that lead to optimal health: nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress relief and detoxification. These paths are the guideposts for your journey to a longer, healthier and more vital life.
Are you ready to take one step closer to achieving your health and wellness goals? All you have to do is download!
Discover a beautiful path to optimal health. Let us guide you on a trek to become the healthiest person you can be.
How is Mountain Trek’s Guide in Your Pocket different from other wellness apps?
- Our approach is holistic. We support you in all aspects of your quest to achieve a healthy lifestyle, incorporating the 5 paths of the Mountain Trek program (nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress relief and detoxification) into one mobile application.
- Our app was designed by wellness experts and behavioral scientists, who have designed the app to ensure you get the motivation you need to support lifestyle change.
- Our method is tried and true: our app is based on an immersive approach to health and wellness that has been practiced, refined and perfected for over 15 years in the mountains of British Columbia.
What can you do with this app?
- Learn science-based tips and formulas to support your habit via our virtual guidebook.
- Find healthy, delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes and create shopping lists in our virtual cookbook.
- Use this app to set practical and realistic health actions for yourself with our guided habit building tool.
- Discover more about Mountain Trek’s award winning spa and fitness program.
Mountain Trek’s Health & Wellness retreat has been featured in the New York Times, CNN, Forbes, Travel+Leisure, Condé Nast, USA Today, WSJ, the Travel Channel and more!
Here’s what some visitors and app users have said about their experience with Mountain Trek:
“Here is the thing you need to know about Mountain Trek: it works. The program isn’t based on gimmicks.” -DayTravellers - New York
“I'd do it again and recommend it to anyone who wants to jumpstart their fitness routine.”- Reston10 - Seattle, WA
“A must for Mountain Trek alums and great for anyone looking to instill health and vitality into their everyday life.” -App User SnowboundStill
- Performance improvements
- Stability improvements for iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
A different approach to health
While the App market focuses more and more on tracking metrics (steps, biomarkers, activity), there seems to be a loss around the larger goal- to help us live better. The MT App looks, feels and seems to be very different. This is an App that guides you on how to live. The tracking, goal setting etc are there and excellent, but the focus seems to be on how one can eat right, sleep right, exercise right, manage stress right, connect with others and more. The App seems to call you in by allowing you to move from component to component of health. Finally an App that seems to understand it's more than just how many hours you sleep and how many steps you take. This seems to be an App that shows you the MT way to live.
Love the goals
but definitely needs to be updated, still says ‘look forward to 2018’!
I didn't know anything about Mountain Trek before a friend recommended the program to me, but I'm hooked! The app is filled with easy-to-digest, short and informative videos to help you hit the ground running, both literally and metaphorically. Not to mention the recipes which are both healthy and mouth-watering. If their retreat helps me look more like all these fabulous looking people behind the videos and the recipes, count me in. Highly recommended!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.