Handy tool for manage your OpenSSH ssh client configuration file. You can add or edit identity files, port forwardings (with graphical preview) and any other ssh config option.
• Add/change identity files by choosing them in file dialog
• Add/edit port forwarding options with graphical help
• Add/edit any supported ssh option with help
• RSA key pair generation
• Organise configuration in groups
• Ability to disable each single config option
• Action to generate command for ssh copy id
• Open connection to server (from editor or menu bar icon)
• Known_hosts file editor
• SSH port checking
• Dark Mode support
• Fix Dash prefix for show man pages
• Upgrade ssh config options for OpenSSH 8.7p1
• New toolbar button to show/hide sidebar view
• Update for new OS version
Ratings and Reviews
Great, when it works
I am pretty familiar with SSH, and can do everything this app can do on my own with the CLI in Terminal, but, let's face it, keeping up with multiple encryption keys, one per server (in case one is comprimised, I don't cormprimise them all), and all the different SSH scenerios, can be a pain.
When the app is working properly, it's great for helping managing all this so much more easily.
HOWEVER... Sometimes it does act up. I've found it works best if you rename your current config file in ~/.ssh/config and then let the app create the config file. You'll have to manually set your entries back up. It doesn't parse the file very well unless it writes it and knows what it's expecting. Thankfully I only had about two configurations on this computer so far, so this wasn't a huge task.
Well worth the money
My config file is 865 lines long with 123 hosts in it and this is indispensable for managing it and keeping things in order.
Also the two times I've contacted them for support I've received a response within 24 hours and a fix either immediately or shortly after.
Thank you for the long term support!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Petr Hejkal
- 3.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Hejki
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.