No more waiting for lab results. Now you can have a laboratory-grade spectrometer that fits in the palm of your hand, that you can use anywhere. Sagitto's miniature near infrared spectrometer is based on the NIRscan™ Nano design from Texas Instruments, incorporating their innovative DLP® technology. It is very small, light weight, and battery powered. Designed to be entirely controlled from your iPhone, or iPad, using Sagitto's iOS app this is the ultimate in portable and affordable NIR instruments.
When you buy a Sagitto spectrometer, you automatically get access to the latest in artificial intelligence techniques from our team of Data Scientists. Using your data, we build predictive models using machine learning algorithms tailored to your particular application, and securely stored within a cloud platform. You retain ownership of your data, and the models built from this data. Our role is to help you get the most value from it.
Every business that works with natural products is faced with the same challenge: managing the inherent (and natural) variability in its raw materials. Sagitto helps manage this variability by analysing the sample, right there on the spot. A quick scan, and within seconds your phone displays the information you need to make important decisions.
Examples of measurements that Sagitto customers are making include:
• beta-triketone concentrations in Manuka essential oil
• kavalactones in kava powder
• THCA and CBDA in cannabis extracts
• alpha acid composition of different hop varieties
• the composition of plastic objects
• the fibre composition of fabrics
• the ripeness of green vanilla beans
• moisture percentage of cured vanilla beans
• percentage ethanol in vanilla extract
• fat, protein and moisture levels in meat and bone meal
• oil concentration in seed crops
• taste characteristics of food powders
• moisture levels in honey
• polygodial concentrations in plant extracts
... the list just goes on and on.
• Fix for split screen mode to make sure both views are side by side and not over lapping as was the case on some iOS devices.
• Scanner window will now only display help detail screen after connection to scanner device. This prevents issues with initial connection failing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.