Winner of over a dozen gaming awards. Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of goals to complete.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a list of moves to build up cascading chain reactions for dazzling bonuses.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will give your brain a workout.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Play Infinity mode to earn helpful hint tickets.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Grand Prize Winner, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
● Redesigned map buttons: It's now easier to access the Infinity game and redesigned Achievements screen.
● Support for the latest Apple devices, including split-screen multitasking on iPad!
● New shop area where you can find the Official Tiny Bubbles Soundtrack on Apple Music, with 5 new original compositions.
● 3 all new original music tracks for the shop, achievements and setting screens.
● Huge difficulty balancing pass. Improved hints, tips, and goals.
● "Crazy Fish" levels now begin in Wildlands. Bloop's eyes turn red when he's in this mode.
● New effect when filling a bubble shows where the color came from (turn this off in settings).
● Hint button now shows how many total hints are available in a level.
● Added an option to get all hints at once. Available after the tutorial levels.
● Significant optimizations to reduce app size, load times, memory use and increase performance.
● We now ask for consent to share analytics data, for all users.
● Improved cloud sync between devices and it now rejects backward progress.
● We upgraded our game engine (Unity) to the latest stable version.
● Players are now notified if there's a problem loading game progress. If this occurs, helpful suggestions are offered.
● You can now disable notifications from the in-game settings (CHOICES).
● Fixed translation errors in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and German.
● Added Polish translation.
● Many bugs were fixed and rough edges were polished. Please report any problems you notice to email@example.com
Additional fixes in version 1.11.12:
● Japanese: Fixed the goal for some levels. Purple color was mistakenly shown as blue.
● Miscellaneous bug fixes (Updated Unity to 2020.3.31)
Ratings and Reviews
Appeals to the artist in me
My husband turned me on to this game. I’m an artist, always blending colors, positioning in space. He thought it would appeal. Played 5 intro moves and then bought it for myself. Got very challenging very quickly. Several tricky solutions, think outside the bubble solutions. I like it because, although it’s challenging, and some of the puzzles had me playing over and over, no in app pay for help, and ultimately all the puzzles are solvable, sometimes with speed, sometimes with patience, sometimes you must outwit. Only took me a few weeks to finish, just beat the final world, but then, I’m a beast. Now I’m planning on playing the entire game again with color blind settings, an added challenge, that is until the game makers unleash their new game?
My original review made valid points, but after playing this game some more---a LOT more--it's way better than my initial estimate. Once you get through more of the games, you get your choice of replaying your faves for a more zen experience or setting yourself on the harder challenges if you're in the mood for that. Playing the infinity level for additional hints helps the tickets really add up (I'm currently at over 100) so you've got a better chance of getting through the tougher games. There are still some issues: just can't get through some of the levels and there should be a way to unlock them once you've played a few times, and it would be nice to have hints available for all of the games. Overall, though, this *is* a winner. It's cute, I love the little fish, the colors are pretty, the soundscape is sweetly amusing. Thanks to the developer's response for making me take a closer look.
Starts out cute, then becomes annoyingly challenging and hints become hard to come by. If I paid for a game I want a way to get through it or it wastes my time. Provide as many hints as needed. What's the point of a game that keeps a low level player stuck? I just want to relax with a pretty game.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback Anne. You are right, we don't want anyone to get stuck. Let's see if I can help you. Try holding down on a bubble to see mix help. Also the Infinity Game lets you collect tickets which can be used for puzzle hints. After you get to the top of Foam School, from the main map, tap the button that appears in the top right of the screen. In Infinity Mode you make matches with tickets in them to collect the tickets. Also I would be happy to help you with written hints. Let me know how I can help you enjoy the game more. You can email us or join our Discord community: see https://pinestreetcodeworks.com/support
A Wonderful Challenge
Always searching for a good brain teaser, this app has quickly become a new favorite! It is relaxing, beautifully designed and appropriately challenging to keep interest high. I am hopelessly stuck on the Underminer puzzle, but know I will get it soon. The great colors, graphics and navigation make the game worth its small price. And how refreshing to enjoy a game without being manipulated into in-app purchases. Pay and play is the way to go! Well-suited for both platforms, I purchased the game for both my tablet and phone.
Congrats to the developers on this well-designed, finely executed new game. They have thought of everything, even a method for those who have difficulty distinguishing colors. Now, I am off to earn more ‘extra turns’ to help me crack that stubborn puzzle. LOL
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pine Street Codeworks LLC
- 126 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Pine Street Codeworks LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.