POKERNIGHT: AT HOME helps you organize and plan home poker tournaments. All you need is some friends, an iOS device or Apple TV, a deck of cards, and some poker chips. Our app will take care of the rest and set you up for a great game together.
• Easy setup process - enter your desired game length, amount of chips you own, player names, and the buy-in amount in a few simple steps
• Our unique chip calculator will decide on chip values and colors. It will help you set up the game with even the most limited poker chip set
• An advanced round calculator will determine the blinds and each round’s duration
• Once you start the game, you’ll be able to use a simple and clear game screen with all the information poker players need
• Sound clues are remind you when to increase the blinds
• Beginners will love the cheat-sheet with winning poker hands
• Manage players by eliminating them or indicating a re-buy
• Fun and easily sharable screen with fun statistics at the end of the game
• As an organizer, connect your iPhone application with Apple Watch to see basic information about the game and manage it with a single tap
• This application can also be used to configure and start a new game on your tvOS POKERNIGHT:AT HOME application
• Stream the game using HDMI or AirPlay to any compatible device
The application is available for iOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
We value your feedback! Drop us an email to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app looks great, but it needs more options. Needs a blind structure, another prize option for up to third place, an option to set the percentage for the different winners, and a larger number for the amount of chips you have of a particular color. Probably would be best to get rid of the slider bar and just allow us to input the number of chips. Also, add black to the chip colors, that's the main color of most chip sets out there for the 100 denomination chip.
Clean and easy to navigate layout but needs more customizability
I really like how this app looks and how easy it is to use, but I wish there was an option to customize things like chip values, number of chips per player, and maybe it’d even be a nice feature to be able to keep track of who is the dealer, big blind, and small blind for every round.
Slick design, but not enough info
Most critical of the fact they don’t really share the full blind structure on the app. You have to go on faith ... for that reason I used another more flexible app that doesn’t look anywhere near as cool.
Simplicity is nice... just add a link to the full blind structure based on the time, number of players and I’d be at 5 stars.
The developer, FIFTY FIFTY INNOVATIONS, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FIFTY FIFTY INNOVATIONS UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 54 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.2 or later.
English, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 FIFTY FIFTY INNOVATIONS UG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.