Cook a full week of delicious, fat burning meals in 90 min with 3 Min Meals!
Now you can...
• Plan your weekly menu in less than 2 minutes. Select delicious recipes and the app will generate a shopping list for you.
• Shop in no-time since our app tells you exactly what to buy. You'll save tons of cash from buying everything in bulk.
• Cook your meals easily and rapidly even if you’re the worst cook in the world. The app will auto-generate instructions so you know exactly what to do, and when to do it.
It’s the next best thing to having a private chef do all the cooking for you ! Discover how fast, cheap and delicious eating healthy can become.
Install our app today for free and start cooking delicious, fat burning meals !
Terms and conditions:
If you wish to upgrade to the premium version, you can do so for US$2.99 per month or US$14.99 per year.
By using 3 Min Meals, you agree to the following terms :
- The subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- New calorie tracking feature
- New filtering system for recipes
- New icon
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some work
I tried one of the recipes out today but unfortunately the shopping list did not provide me with all of the ingredients necessary to make the meal, so I was one item short. Also the cooking instructions were incorrect; you can't cook chicken breast in an oven in 7 minutes as the recipe directed me. Finally I checked a few other recipes and they just don't seem healthy to me. One calls for a sauce made of 1/2 cup of brown sugar...that's definitely not something you'd find in any healthy cook book. Overall it's a great idea but needs better execution.
No customer service
I have been getting charged for this. But when I try to create a new menu, the app tells me I need to subscribe. I think my subscription ran out so I click on subscribe and then I get a message saying “you are already subscribers for this.”
I tried to contact the person under the option that says ‘contact me’ back in November, 8 months ago and never got a response. Meanwhile I have been charged for an app I cannot use.
I would not recommend this app, there is no help for malfunctions.
Subscription doesn’t work
I’ve paid for the subscription, but none of the advertised features work. It still tells me “you need to upgrade”. It clearly shows in my subscriptions that I pay for this each month. When I try to unsubscribe it says “your subscription expires February 2021”. Stupid. I’ve already paid the $7.99 for this to work. I’ll be requesting my money back. Don’t download!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Okidoo Interactif
- 60.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Health Guardian Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Min Meals Premium Monthly $2.99
- 3 Min Meals Premium Yearly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.