THE BEST MYSQL CLIENT FOR IOS - POWERFUL FEATURES, EASY-TO-USE.
Designed for the MySQL developers and DBAs from the ground up. Connect to your servers on the road to develop new code or to check your data.
* Optimized for iPad multitasking
* Synchronize your connections between devices with iCloud
* Connect to your databases directly or through a SSH tunnel
* Protect your connections with SSL
* Powerful SQL prompt / editor to write your code and execute your queries
* SQL syntax highlighting
* Keyboard shortcuts for easier usage with a hardware keyboard
* Local objects name highlighting in queries
* Main SQL keywords directly available from the keyboard
* Easily search for objects (table, view, field, constraint …) and paste their name in queries with one tap
* Browse all the objects in your db and see their definition / data / script ... with one tap
* Insert new rows or edit data in your tables
* Import files from any iOS document provider extension (Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive …)
* Export your queries to any iOS document provider extension
* Export the result sets of your queries to CSV or JSON
* Easily start transactions and commit or rollback yours modifications
* Sort your queries results with a tap on the columns headers
* Easily find the indexes, constraints, triggers and grants of a table
* Protect access to the app with TouchID
Problem or suggestions ? @commitdb on Twitter or send us an email at email@example.com
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING : A lot of new features are planned for the next months. Stay tuned !
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Garbage! Doesn't Work!
After fiddling with this for far too long, I managed to get it to work exactly once.
Repeatedly gives an SSH tunnel error for connection details that work everywhere else.
Don't waste your time!
Has Never Worked
I have NEVER gotten this to connect. I’ve tried ssh tunnels, direct connection, ssl. Always get an error. Same settings on my laptop with a different browser work fine.
I can't connect!
It always says that "access denied" for some reason.
I tried the same host, user, password in 2 other MySQL apps and it does work correctly!
I even changed MySQL password and still no luck.
Developer Response ,
Hello, can you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you resolve your problem ?
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- Pro Unlock $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.