Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## 3x App Store "App of the Day"
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 1,500,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,500+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Block or identify robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 1 BILLION robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 2,500,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
Fixed an issue with enabling contacts access after installation.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is simply amazing. I use my phone for business, and many times I receive calls from clients who’s number is not in my phonebook. I was first exposed to NoMoRoBo when I switched my landline from AT&T to Spectrum. The service was part of the spectrum package. I noticed immediately that the Robo calls stopped. After seeing that, I had to put it on my cell phone, which I use for work, to see how it handled all the Robo calls I got on that phone. I went from 10-20 per day to maybe one a week. If one sneaks through, all I have to do is share that recent call within the app and it’s gone forever. Not just for me, but for every other subscriber too. Best $20 a year you’ll ever spend!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Mark, thank you so much for your support! We are thrilled our service has been helpful on both your landline and iPhone. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.
Free version gone?
I’ve used a few robocall blocking apps, I came across this one, Nomorobo call and downloaded the then free version last year. I went on to check earlier this year and noticed it was no longer a free app. I’m hesitant to pay for the app now with only 500 or so users/reviewers. I’m confused by the testimony on you app page that shows 2.5 million satisfied users? I’m not sure why the reviews would be so low at approx 500.... I’d think with 2.5 million users you would have more reviews. This deters me from the payed app now. I’ll keep looking for a higher reviewed payed app to block calls for now. If there is a legitimate explanation for the difference in numbers, I’d be more inclined to try the month to month option to see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be. All I want is an app that blocks robocalls/scam calls, without me needing to put those numbers into the app. Which defeats the purpose when paying for an app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your interest! Our app does offer a free 2-week trial period so customers can try it out. If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to love this app, I really did! Unfortunately their customer service is non existent and the app is very buggy. Despite having the app set to send known Robocallers to voicemail I get numerous calls each day that are marked by nomorobo as Robocaller that ring through to my phone despite the setting to send them to voicemail. When I try to report these numbers the only option available is to allow them?!? I didn’t want to allow them to begin with, but apparently nomorobo did despite them being marked and known to nomorobo as Robocallers. I have contacted support ad nauseum about the issue (in January March April and June) and still have received NO reply at all from them. There is no justification for this lack of support for a paid app that has been so highly rated.
** update. I have submitted support tickets THREE times since April and none of them has been answered with anything but “check for an answer on Frequently asked questions”. That is why I said support is non existent.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please be sure to reach out to
email@example.com so we can help you get the app running properly. Thanks!
- Telephone Science Corporation
- 22.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Telephone Science Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Nomorobo Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Nomorobo Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.