Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## 3x App Store "App of the Day"
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 2,500,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,500+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Block or identify robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 1.5 BILLION robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 2,500,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
Various fixes and reliability enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Working great now. Thanks for being responsive and correcting the problems.
This app has been great since I downloaded it in January 2019 and I frequently recommend it to others. It has reduced the number of Robocalls I received to almost zero, which is amazing. It did stop working for over a week due to some sort of bug with the most recent IOS update. I sent in a couple of reports to the app developers and they were responsive. It took a few days and I had to delete and reinstall the app a few times before it started working again, but so far things are back on track. This is a really important app for me because the multiple robocalls I received every day were stressing me out and wasting my time and energy. I appreciate the responsiveness that got this app back on track. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for reaching out! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assist you!
Zero customer support. Allows known Robocallers through
Nomorobo has got to be the WORST Robocaller blocking app currently available. You pay for a subscription and when you have problems you email customer support only to be told to check their FAQ. Duh! I did that before I ever emailed you! Months go by, you send numerous emails to customer support, and still no reply aside from check the FAQ.
The app allows known Robocallers through, then when you attempt to report those numbers through the app using the Share option to share them with Nomorobo they show as being known Robocallers. So why did the app allow them through to begin with without marking them as Robocaller when they first are ringing in? Because the app doesn’t work that is why. The App never sends Robocallers to voicemail so that option is completely a waste. The only way to get even a portion of known Robocallers blocked is to set it to identify. Well, if I wanted to hear them ring through why would I be attempting to use an app to block them?? Total and complete waste of $$$$ and the app support could care less about their customers once they have your money. They don’t even attempt to fix the issues or troubleshoot with you till the issues are fixed, they just keep taking peoples money and laughing all the way to the bank.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please be sure to reach out to
email@example.com so we can help you get the app running properly. Thanks!
Not enough control; subpar support
I had been using Nomorobo as a paid subscriber for a while. All of a sudden they made an update that automatically flags as a robocaller any phone number that has the same first six digits as your own. It didn’t used to be this way. So I contacted support. Their response? Add those phone numbers to my contacts. There was absolutely no support or attempt at addressing my issue. News flash: sometimes you get legitimate calls from numbers not in your contacts.
I want the ability to microcontrol what an app that I’m paying for does with my phone calls. Is that too much to ask?? There’s only one option for managing calls. Send to voicemail or warn you about robocalls. I want to be able to manage how the app handles calls in their robocall database separately from how the app handles calls that have the same first six digits as mine.
So because support couldn’t solve my issue, I’ve solved it for them. I cancelled my subscription, wrote this review, and will use a competitor. Shame too, because their database of bad callers really is extensive. I still use it for my VOIP but I won’t pay them for an app when they don’t respect me enough to try to solve my problem or to give me control over what happens on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the trouble. We do have a lot of varying features on our app to personalize the protection, however, "micro-controlling" is not something the app offers. Thanks for your interest!
- Telephone Science Corporation
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Telephone Science Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Nomorobo Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Nomorobo Annual Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.