Nomorobo blocks annoying robocalls, telemarketers, spam texts, and phone scammers from calling your phone. Bring peace and quiet back to your life. Try it free for 14 days - only $1.99/month after.
## 3x App Store "App of the Day"
## Featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love"
## Winner of the FTC Robocall Challenge
## PC Magazine Editor's Choice
- Real-time protection from over 3,200,000 annoying robocallers, telemarketers, and phone scammers
- Over 1,500+ new robocallers identified every day
- Important robocalls, like school closings and weather alerts, are able to get through
- Privacy friendly - Never accesses your call logs
- Block or identify robocalls (your choice)
- Protection from text spam and phishing attempts
- Listen to thousands of robocall messages in our database
- Block "neighbor spoofed" calls. These are numbers that are very similar to yours.
- Block invasive trackers and annoying web ads.
## Over 1.5 BILLION robocalls stopped since 2013
## Trusted by over 2,500,000 people every day
AS SEEN IN
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- CBS News
- NBC Nightly News
- All plans come with a 14 day free trial and cost $1.99/month or $19.99/year after that.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When purchasing a subscription, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
- Please don't swipe-up (aka quit) Nomorobo since it prevents us from refreshing in the background.
- If you suddenly can't enable Nomorobo in Settings (it won't stay on), please delete the app, reboot your phone, and reinstall. This clears out an iOS caching issue and will get you back up and running.
- Have other questions? Look here: http://support.nomorobo.com
* Accessibility improvements
* Better handling of reminder alerts
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good App Overall
Edit: I contacted support and had decent assistance but nothing worked (even the test calls still came through). After deleting and re-adding the app a 3rd time it suddenly worked. I’ll raise my review to 5 star since it’s more than likely an Apple issue than their app. The app always seemed to work fine so I’m not sure what broke it but I’m glad to have my sanity back.
I’ve been Googling numbers I don’t recognize for the past year and usually get generic results so I assume the robocall is a new number. No biggie, move on and assume the app is working fine. Now in the past month I’m getting hits on Nomorobo’s own site telling me it’s a robocall and yet it isn’t being flagged or stopped. These are numbers that were listed on the website MONTHS ago and I keep my app open and updated. Just today I got ANOTHER 4 calls that Nomorobo knows about and have gotten at least 10 or 11 in just the past week. Save your money, this app isn’t going to stop any robocalls.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing in, I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble. Our support team is standing by with trouble shooting options, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help make sure your app is working as it should be!
UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO DEVELOPER RESPONSE. Actually my app settings have always been set to access my contacts and that has made no difference to my original review. I already reached out to the support team and there were no other suggestions other than to keep adding people myself. I know spoofing is very challenging and I think the telecoms and government need to come down hard on those doing that. The telecoms can with the data they get from each call so I suspect they don’t because they just don’t want to spend the money to develop the process. Instead they figure we will put up with it because we really have no choice. I have over 800 individual numbers manually blocked on my phone. I am not going to waste time helping an app that actually doesn’t work as it should when it won’t block numbers not in my contacts. I just cancelled my renewal because it just isn’t worth the money when it just doesn’t work. It looks like most of the nuisance calls I receive are spoofed numbers and this app doesn’t catch them. It does a fine job of identifying spam and telemarketers but that is less than a third of the nuisance calls. At first I was individually blocking those calls but that has become ridiculously time consuming. The spam texts process would get a 2. It isn’t really designed to deal with all the texts people get these days that are legitimate notices. I am not sure any app can effectively deal with the mess of spamming. On the up side it is easy to install.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! Spoofed calls are difficult to deal with, which is why our developers have added a feature to share your contacts with the app. You can reach out to our team at email@example.com, we'd be happy to walk you through some options to ensure the app is working to its full capacity.
Zero customer support. Allows known Robocallers through
Nomorobo has got to be the WORST Robocaller blocking app currently available. You pay for a subscription and when you have problems you email customer support only to be told to check their FAQ. Duh! I did that before I ever emailed you! Months go by, you send numerous emails to customer support, and still no reply aside from check the FAQ.
The app allows known Robocallers through, then when you attempt to report those numbers through the app using the Share option to share them with Nomorobo they show as being known Robocallers. So why did the app allow them through to begin with without marking them as Robocaller when they first are ringing in? Because the app doesn’t work that is why. The App never sends Robocallers to voicemail so that option is completely a waste. The only way to get even a portion of known Robocallers blocked is to set it to identify. Well, if I wanted to hear them ring through why would I be attempting to use an app to block them?? Total and complete waste of $$$$ and the app support could care less about their customers once they have your money. They don’t even attempt to fix the issues or troubleshoot with you till the issues are fixed, they just keep taking peoples money and laughing all the way to the bank.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please be sure to reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get the app running properly. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telephone Science Corporation
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Telephone Science Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Nomorobo Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Nomorobo Annual Subscription $19.99