Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis with personalized feedback. Discover ways to improve.
Don't have an Apple Watch? SleepWatch can be used without an Apple Watch by entering sleep times manually.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Includes Apple Watch App
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate, Sleeping Heart Rate Dip, Sleep Rhythm, Sleep Disruptions, Avg. Sleeping HRV, and Sleep Pattern by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed.
• Updates Feed: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. SleepWatch uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies suggest that the more one's heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• 3-Day Sleep Target Tracking: know when you are accumulating sleep debt or surplus
• Sleep Disruption Tracking
• Become a Premium Member to enable Advanced Tracking mode, to score and compare your sleep, get smart bedtime reminders, and get free reports.
• Estimate the time it takes you to fall asleep each night with Advanced Tracking mode for Premium Members
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• SleepWatch integrates with the Health app to let you automatically track your sleep with an Apple Watch
• No Apple Watch? No problem. Keep track of your sleep using the iOS app.
• Auto sleep detection looks for sleep that totals at least 1 hr
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on SleepWatch for medical advice or diagnosis. SleepWatch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use SleepWatch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• SleepWatch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
SleepWatch Premium Membership is available with a monthly subscription ($2.99/month). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes Account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
• Introducing Advanced Tracking mode for Premium Members. Advanced Tracking lets you estimate your time to fall asleep and it actively monitors your sleep to wake you during a light phase in your configured alarm window. Activate Advanced Tracking by tapping the ‘Start Sleeping’ button from within the watchOS app when you are ready to close your eyes and fall asleep. If you are not a Premium Member, you can upgrade today from the Account tab of the iOS app.
• General performance enhancements
Enjoying SleepWatch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store! Want to give us feedback? Send us a note at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This app has taught me to log sleep
It’s a nice app when the app’s servers are not down. When the servers are down, like today again, it tells you that “you don’t seem to have an internet connection” and you can keep trying for a long time, if you want to waste time doing nothing. But there is a “plan B” backup for when that all too frequently happens: look at the paper notebook you keep by the bed for the purpose of jotting down each time you enter or leave bed during the night and tally up the total times you slept during each time in bed. The app requires you to confirm sleep times each day for the sake of accuracy so I’ve found that such a sleep log notebook is far better than trying to rely on my memory for which times I was actually in bed, sleeping and which times I was sitting in a chair reading, with my Apple Watch wearing left arm motionless for long stretches of time. At first, I rated this app 5 stars. But now, because of its frequent “you don’t seem to have an internet connection” silly statements I’ve reduced it to 3 stars.
I love the accuracy of this app. It’s very simple to read all the information that it takes during my sleep. I’m a stay at home mom and I’m always the last one in bed and the first one up. I bought this app because I knew I wasn’t sleeping enough and it was affecting my health. My doctor recommended I track my sleep so I gave this a try. I like that it showed when I went to bed and how much sleep I actually got while in bed. The longer I used the app the more it learned my patterns. I also like that it knows when I’ve had a really bad night of sleep and I receive the questionnaire asking why I did so bad sleeping. For example last week my son was extremely sick running a fever of 103.7 all night so I was up all night checking on him and changing out ice packs to help keep him comfortable until I could get him to the doctor the next morning. My app detected a total of 1 and half hours of sleep. I was able to tell the app I was “disrupted by a sick child”. Thanks for creating this app and continuing to make it that much better! 😊
Doubt’s to Believer
At first I was like “this won’t work” but after using it for a few months I found the app very useful as well as helpful. The app will basically gather your sleep information, over time, and set up a plan based on your sleep patterns. I am pleased with how accurate the app is at taking information and setting a plan you can follow to help you improve sleep. An example, for me, is that if I burn 350 active calories a day my heart rate dip is greater. So my daily goal is to reach that 350 mark because it does drop my heart rate. Also, this app continually updates so it just keeps getting better and better! My suggestion is simply to download this app if you want a great study of your individual sleep pattern and want a better nights rest! You will look forward every morning to see how well you slept. You have nothing to lose, the app is free, and a good nights sleep to gain!
- Bodymatter, Inc.
- 148 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bodymatter, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SleepWatch Premium Membership $2.99
- Premium Membership (Yearly) $24.99
- Sleep Report Card $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.