Nav is the free, simple way for business owners to manage and leverage their financial data. Start by checking your personal and business credit reports to see where you stand. Next, we’ll analyze your business bank account data to help you improve your cash flow. If you need business financing — head over to the marketplace to see your approval odds for the top business credit cards and loans, and instantly apply. Finally, rest easy knowing you’ll automatically get important credit monitoring alerts and personalized funding recommendations that can save you time and money.
- Control your scores. Monitor your personal and business credit reports in one convenient place.
- Improve cash flow. Connect your business bank account and get tips to manage your cash flow.
- Make better funding decisions. Save money on business credit cards and loans by using our recommendations based on your credit.
- Spot identity theft. Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring and alerts on 90+ changes to your credit.
- Build business credit. Use our tips to establish and build a strong business credit profile.
- Stay safe and secure. We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same controls used by banks.
- Log in quickly and securely. We support touch ID and face ID login.
- Talk to humans. We provide access to live, U.S.-based customer support.
Join more than 370,000 small business owners who use Nav to understand, build, leverage and protect their financial data. Learn more at www.nav.com.
Q: Is Nav really free?
A: Yes. No trial, no credit card ever, no kidding.
Q: Does looking at my credit reports hurt my scores?
A: No. Using Nav to check your reports does not impact your scores.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gives up to date information regarding credit and bank account information. Helped me stay aware of loan potential and gives entrepreneurs great information through emails.
Great app just need more precise info for the price
I downloaded this app to track my business credit profiles. It does not offer D&B or Equifax. It only shows Experian and I need more accurate data for all 3 to maximize my full potential of business credit. It also has an issue with the features that enter your business banking log in can’t get pass the security question screen and the answer I gave was accurate.
Developer Response ,
Update March 2018: Equifax business credit reports are here.
Hey there! Thank you for using Nav! With a premium account we do support D&B. If you already have a DUNS number from D&B but cannot get your report added, please contact us at 1-855-226-8388, and we’ll help get that resolved.
While the app doesn’t currently provide an Equifax business credit report — good news — it's coming soon! We anticipate it being added by the end of the year.
Lastly, I’m sorry you’ve had trouble with the banking report. We plan to release improvements to this feature in the next couple months. In the meantime, I urge you to try again. It's possible there might have been an outage when you tried to connect your account.
If you have any other issues or questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 1-855-226-8388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your feedback. We take it seriously.
Must have for any small business owner
I can log in and see all my info for myself and my business in one place. Nav will also alert you when something changes that you should be aware of. Very convenient!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.