Manage your Linkt account
Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Open an account, check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely.
• Download and share account statements.
• Save on fuel with Linkt Customer Rewards. Exclusions apply. Full offer terms available in the Linkt app.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
• Pay toll notices or toll invoices (selected toll roads only).
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'History' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders, New South Wales Tag account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at email@example.com or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release:
- We’ve made a number of small improvements to make the app work even better.
Most of our improvements come directly from your feedback. We would love to hear from you through our Help Centre via the app or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Not particularly useful to have an account set up
Downloaded the app and it recommended that I nominate the vehicles I drive and put money in the account. Linkd said that you can set everything up so that you don’t necessarily have to purchase an electronic tag in my vehicle. I went “tagless” which costs a few dollars extra each trip for them to find my plate on the photograph. The problem with the app and account is that it just does not work properly. If it did work properly, when you travel, the money you placed in your account as prepaid would automatically be deducted. This does not happen so in addition to having money in your prepaid account that you can’t use, you must pay with your credit/debit card which is silly. I’m sure that there are a lot of other drivers out there running “tagless” as a choice because they don’t routinely use Linkd toll roads/bridges. The app needs to be fixed otherwise what is point.
You can’t update/delete bank or credit card details. Such a massive issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TRANSURBAN LIMITED
- 153.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Transurban Limited