Weapon Heroes.Weapon Museum 3D 12+
NEKST SPEIS, OOO
Designed for iPad
Explore iconic historical Russian and Soviet weapons in three-dimensional interactive simulator on your phone or tablet. Weapon models for the first time have been created in 3D based on the exclusive materials of the Tula State Museum of Weapons with the direct participation of its experts.
10 models, consisting of fully animated dismountable parts:
- Flintlock carabine.
- Detonating duelling pistol.
- Cap and ball Colt revolver.
- Berdan infantry rifle, model of 1870.
- Mosin-Nagant rifle, model of 1891.
- Maxim machine gun, model of 1905.
- Fedorov automatic rifle, model of 1915.
- Maxim-Tokarev light machine gun, model of 1925.
- Shpagin submachine gun, model of 1941, PPSh-41.
- Tokarev Self-loading Rifle, model of 1940, SVT-40.
Key features of the application
- 10 highly detailed weapon models with modern 3D graphics and effects.
- Not just series-produced weapons, but first models in series, honorary and award units from the museum fund, which became a part of the Russian history and culture.
- Complete assembly and disassembly of any weapons.
- Modes: X-rays and slow motion, allowing to see and understand the operation of weapon mechanisms.
- Possibility to shoot from the legendary weapons.
- Assembly and disassembly of weapons against the clock, competing with other players.
- Detailed history of each weapon and description of its elements.
- Possibility to simultaneously play and learn new and interesting facts.
- All weapons and modifications are free and available to the user at any time.
- The application is free from advertising.
Intended audience of the application:
- Do you play computer games? In the application you can explore the real iconic Russian weapons and fire them.
- Do you like shooting real weapons? You have 10 units of iconic weapons here at your disposal. Effects, animation and sounds will make shooting realistic.
- Are you interested in weapons and mechanics? You will appreciate the level of detail of weapons and availability of iconic, but little-known models of weapons, as well as rare modifications and accessories.
- Do you like military history? In the application you will find many interesting facts given in an exciting and interactive way.
- Do you like to visit weapons museums? It will be always with you now. Anywhere and anytime. Weapons of Heroes, weapons of Victory on your phone or tablet.
- Do you want your children to learn a lot of new facts from the history of Russia and to be real patriots? The application in an exciting form gives a lot of information about the important events of the Russian military history and the people who created these iconic weapons.
Write in comments what weapons models you would like to see next. For example, Kalashnikov rifle, Nagant revolver, Mauser pistol, Makarov pistol, Tula Tokarev, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good game! A few suggestions
It’s a very good game with awesome guns and facts there! Really, the only suggestions I have are 1. A shooting range would be great (speaking of which, camera mode of you virtually holding your gun is cool). And 2. Something else that would be great is adding some more guns (perhaps guns like Mauser 98k or the Luger P08 or the RPG, that’s really cool). But this game is great!
ADD MORE GUNS PLEASSSSEEEE
Please add more guns I’ve been waiting for so long for new guns I’ve completed the game 100% through and it’s kinda boring not having more to do like please tell me you guys haven’t given up on this game it’s such a great game
Finally playing again!
Been about 2 yrs since I haven't played this game, and I realize this game is still alive! I'm glad to see the game is still in development and I wish you guys good luck!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NEKST SPEIS, OOO
- 214.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 NEXT.SPACE LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.