Fender Tone® is the ultimate companion app to the Fender® Mustang™ GTX, GT, and Rumble™ Stage/Studio amplifiers.
* THIS APP REQUIRES A FENDER® MUSTANG™ GTX, GT, OR RUMBLE™ STAGE/STUDIO AMPLIFIER *
Fender Tone® connects wirelessly to your amp so you can edit your sounds in real-time from across the room, backup & restore your presets to the cloud, or choose from over 10,000+ presets in the Tone Community to download onto your amplifier.
• Scroll through all 200 presets on your amp.
• Edit, save, and play in real-time through your connected Mustang™ GTX, GT or Rumble™ amp.
• Intuitive 3D interface & responsive design for easy editing.
• Endless sound tweaking for your Mustang™ GTX, GT or Rumble™ amps.
• Search, browse and download over 10,000+ presets from the Tone community.
• Discover presets by well-known artists & players created exclusively for Fender Tone®.
• Create your own custom tone and share your presets with others.
Welcome to Fender Tone® Version 3.0!
*Please update your amp to the latest v3.0 firmware.* Learn how at fender.com/gt
• Now available on iPad!
• New 3D interface for more intuitive editing
• New amp models and effects
• Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
Thanks for using Fender Tone®!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Modern Age Amplifier
What a difference to be able to have built-in presets that change your Rumble 800 Stage bass amplifier to match the most popular amplifiers of all time in history. It like have a bunch of different bass amplifiers in your studio and switching from one to another on the fly with the turn if a knob. Then on top of that having the ability of creating your own sound that you created yourself. Forgot all those pedals you used to carry around and use the amp to build your own pedals that are like the classics of the past. Included is a multi function 4 button floor pedal that does looping and effects that you program yourself. Plain and short now you have a modern Bass Amplifier that can do pretty much anything.
App and Amp are so cool together...
Using the Fender Mustang GT 100 as a beginner I thought would be too much amp for me but it makes learning wonderfully fun and the app helps considerably. Only practice can make someone a better guitar player but there is something to be said for being able to hear such beautiful and unique tone coming through. Presets from other users further inspire my own creativity and, though I am just starting out, the motivation to find my own tone is there. I was able to grasp how to use the app right away and find myself exploring features both using the controls on the amp or through the app. Great design and all around great product. I’m having a blast!
Game-changer in the modeling amp space!
Decent amp but the companion Tone App makes it fantastic and a compelling force on the modeling amp landscape. I own the Mustang III v2 yet couldn’t resist the additional purchase of the new GT 100.
After a couple years of perfecting Fender Fuse and still struggling to embrace it, The Tone App blows fuse out of the water and makes this whole tone control, tone presets and amp modeling thing fun again! Sorry Fender but yes, the Mustang III, V2 does have a slightly better sound and I wish GT was equal but it sounds good enough and with a little manipulation with tones using this amazing and easy to use app you can find your sound!
My only requests so far for future release...
1. Preset back up in a cloud!
2. A quicker way while in a preset to save it directly to a saved “Playlist” (or several) vs saving the preset and having to go all the way back to a Playlist, finding the new tone and then adding it.
3. Adding Wah pedal functionality using the app vs going over to the amp
Outstanding job Fender App team, keep up the good work and don’t abandon this like they did Fuse and can’t wait for future updates!!!
- Fender Digital, LLC
- 783.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.