Hydroponics Grow App
Designed for iPhone
BudLabs is Advanced Nutrients’ mobile hydroponics grow guide that every grower, from beginner to expert, has been waiting for. It helps you organize each step of the grow process and gives you the feeding schedule, with the exact proportions of Advanced Nutrients products distributed each week.
With BudLabs you will achieve reliable and consistent results in your grow room. Here are the features that will help you do that:
- Choose the phase of your crop’s growth — grow or bloom.
- Select your nutrient base of choice.
- Select your level of grow experience.
- Insert your precise reservoir size — BudLabs supports both gallons and liter calculations.
- Based on your input, BudLabs will give you a tailored feeding schedule, complete with all Advanced Nutrients products, distributed within the correct weeks.
- Create and manage multiple virtual crops simultaneously.
- Each virtual crop you create in Labs boasts its own nutrient base and feeding schedule.
- Visualize the growth phases of your crop throughout the grow process. You can even upload images to see your plant’s progress from seed to harvest.
- Set the first day of your crop in the calendar and mark the beginning of the growth of your crops.
- Manage your daily activities, write down all your tasks, and never forget a thing from your grow-room to-do list. Take advantage of our notes feature to jot down the details you don’t want to miss.
- Edit tasks - No more missing crucial steps or misplacing priorities! Our tasks tool makes it easy to stay on top of your daily to-do’s.
- Access and monitor your virtual crops — with logged start, end and cycle-switch dates, you never have to worry about skipping a step.
- Managing more than one crop at a time? You can duplicate a crop to track your progress across multiple grows at once.
- Follow your weekly nutrient calculation for a perfectly balanced grow room.
- Get reminders for each activity within your virtual crop.
- Take pride in your latest grow, while taking stock of what worked best. You can view your completed crops and tasks while strategizing the best steps for an optimal return to the garden.
- BudLabs includes information for every Advanced Nutrients product, including its exact purpose and how it affects the plant.
- Select your preferred location and get access to the latest Advanced Nutrients news and promotions.
- BudLabs will send you push notifications for the latest “News”.
Where to buy:
- Always up-to-date map of all Advanced Nutrients’ retailers around the world.
- Locate all the nearby stores where you can stock up on Advanced Nutrients products.
- Contact selected stores by way of a simple tap, or just allow BudLabs to guide you to their location.
- Connect with the world-famous Advanced Nutrients Grower Support team in one tap.
- Have our experts answer all the grow-related questions you may have.
Add Notes: Make your progress more personalized than ever. Head to your virtual lab and jot down daily notes – so you can take stock of all the details that will unleash peak crop performance in your crop.
Upload Images: Visualize the road to success by adding daily images of your plant’s development… From their very first days in veg to their final weeks of flower.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was working great for the first day
It was a really nifty tool for the garden but now every time I try to look at a product it says unavailable at the moment. I’ve given it a week and nothing’s changed which is why it got three stars. Hopefully the issue is fixed soon
It’s just a calendar, with an endless list of flaws!
UPD: a year has passed, after my comment and the answer of the developer. During this time, 0 updates, 0 improvements, 0 changes were released. In general, as I understand it, this is a dead app☠️. Waiting for a normal competing application.
I purchased a year subscription and use app almost two weeks during this time... so I would like to ask you about some things:
1) Please add the ability to move Crops in Labs, between each other (up / down).
2) Let the new crops, by default, be added on top of the list in Labs (so that the old ones, as if going down the screen).
3) Add the ability to edit the name of the Crops (active or finished).
4) Give the opportunity to work with Completed Crops: view, copy, and finally - repeat crops (like restarting it, with all notes)!
5) ASAP add ability to edit “To-do tasks”! Now I can only delete and make new ones! Why? I after each watering add the indicators of the infused solution and the drainage, it is very important for me to be able to edit these note!
5) Add a priority Grower Support for subscribers! This is generally the original task should be! Why I am forced to stand in a public queue, waiting for a response?
6) And calibrate it under the iPhone Max screen!
At this moment, I do not understand why I paid 43$. In fact, this is just a calendar. Discarded money 😢. Really looking forward to update and refine the app.
Developer Response ,
We have forwarded your recommendations to our development team.
The BudLabs Team
This app is amazing!! It helps me keep track of exactly how old my plants are and what week they’re in. All you have to do is put in the date it was planted!! Not only does it do that, but it also shows you a feeding Schedule for whatever week you’re in! Use the app, you can’t go wrong!!🙌🏼
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Advanced Nutrients US LLC
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Advanced Nutrients © 2017-2021. All content rights reserved.