Did you think that assessing the performance of Wi-Fi networks was complex, time-consuming and expensive? Meet ByteBlower® - a unique, utterly user-friendly tool to speedily and accurately test the performance of wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks, as well as network equipment.
The ByteBlower Wireless Endpoint app is the mobile equivalent of a ByteBlower traffic port. It helps you test the performance of your Wi-Fi networks on any smartphone or tablet in three simple steps:
• download the app
• run the test scenario (via your familiar ByteBlower GUI)
• analyze the report to see how your Wi-Fi networks are performing.
Why ByteBlower? Built by Excentis, an international expert in network testing technology, ByteBlower is the favorite performance testing platform of numerous telecom/network operators and equipment manufacturers/vendors around the world. They love it for its:
• unequalled ease-of-use (e.g. very easy to provide reproducible results)
• crystal-clear reports
• low TCO thanks to the all-in-one concept (server, GUI, API client software, licenses, updates and support)
Remember, this is not a standalone application for Wi-Fi network performance tests. ByteBlower Wireless Endpoint is an add-on to be used in combination with the ByteBlower server.
- Fixing performance issue where TCP did not perform well on some devices
- Fixing issue where TCP Upstream did not restart well
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.